MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Saw some of the replay last night. The Manfio and Cappelozza fights were good. missed Cooper but apparently that was pretty crazy too

Great purse for the winners of their division. And great fights. Don’t know how Cooper got out of that against Mag but he did. Like the PFL format where they stand them up ( no grinding four minutes of nothing on the mat ) and show live fight stats on screen . Agree with Cooper re cross organisation fights. Sorry if off topic .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The best is blessed baby calls out volk/Dustin/conor

Except volk who beat him twice and soon to be 155lbs champ Dustin who also beat him twice and McGregor who beat him seems legit
His win he mentioned over the 55 champ is from Olives tearing his own esophagus 2 minutes in too

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Must admit I was hoping Yair would win so Volk gets a fresh match up, props to Max though. Yair is similar to Jon Jones in that he throws single strike attacks but varies them so much you never know what's coming. (He might be missing Jones' wrestling though ha ha)

Jeez Herb Dean nearly botched that Rothwell stoppage, not sure what he was trying to do, called it off, let it keep going and then acted like he'd called it off all along. I'm no ref but when you stop a fight you need to actually stop it surely.

Jeez Herb Dean nearly botched that Rothwell stoppage, not sure what he was trying to do, called it off, let it keep going and then acted like he'd called it off all along. I'm no ref but when you stop a fight you need to actually stop it surely.
Did something stupid like that in an Amanda Ribas fight from memory. The bloke has lost it.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Must admit I was hoping Yair would win so Volk gets a fresh match up, props to Max though. Yair is similar to Jon Jones in that he throws single strike attacks but varies them so much you never know what's coming. (He might be missing Jones' wrestling though ha ha)

Not the first time for Herb, not even the first recently.

His decline has been bad.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yair's not so happy foot.
Screenshot_20211115-115155_Google.jpg

Back