MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Giga claims if they fought ten times he'd only lose that one time. Good to see a non-established fighter really learning from a loss :rolleyes:

I got into an argument on another forum about what Giga said, I said this amounted to him not accepting the loss, the other party disagreed, I said that he didn't win a round so it's unrealistic to think he'd win the next 9 fights. As with all internet arguments we agreed to disagree.

I got into an argument on another forum about what Giga said, I said this amounted to him not accepting the loss, the other party disagreed, I said that he didn't win a round so it's unrealistic to think he'd win the next 9 fights. As with all internet arguments we agreed to disagree.
I thought Giga would win this fight but fact is he was outclassed. Forced backwards the entire time and couldn't get that much going when it mattered.

Blue print is there for how to beat him now. Lets see what he changes and whether future opponents can replicate

You fought a brave yet futile fight my friend.

I thought Giga would win this fight but fact is he was outclassed. Forced backwards the entire time and couldn't get that much going when it mattered.

Blue print is there for how to beat him now. Lets see what he changes and whether future opponents can replicate

Well that is the question raised by his (admittingly not far removed from consciousness) post fight comments. If he thinks it was a bit of bad luck or an off-night, it is certainly going to happen again.

Disappointing from Jessica-Rose Clark but Egger clearly has a pretty slick grappling game.

Nice little fight between Onama and Benitez just now, brutal finish.

Onama screaming out "50 Gs" is embarrassing imo. Sure UFC pay is a point of discussion atm but they arent going to reward beggars very often. If a few others perform today he talked himself out of money. Its such a shitty look imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing from Jessica-Rose Clark but Egger clearly has a pretty slick grappling game.

Nice little fight between Onama and Benitez just now, brutal finish.
I was excited for her return after the surgeries, her last 2 fights have been just so crap. Im off her. If she wasnt a pretty face shed be cut already I reckon

Im expecting Hill to KO Walker here. Walkers exciting as * but the precision of Hill is something special IMO

I was excited for her return after the surgeries, her last 2 fights have been just so crap. Im off her. If she wasnt a pretty face shed be cut already I reckon

Im expecting Hill to KO Walker here. Walkers exciting as fu** but the precision of Hill is something special IMO
Yeah I agree. She's marketable but clinching with a world class judoka for no reason shows she probably doesn't have what it takes.

And yeah, Hill's precision with Walker's chin; hard to see Johnny staying standing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back