MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Again I have to watch it, sounds s**t if that was the case.

That's why I'll always respect Anthony Smith, he was really hurt by that illegal strike of jones, he toughed it out though and took the L.
One of my favourites, said he'd rather lose than show his opponent he was proper hurt. His story about how Glover Teixeira helped him with his bags through the airport in Brazil after losing on his UFC debut and getting his knee snapped when no one even knew who he was is wholesome af.

What fight was that? I didn't watch (for once) but have heard similar commentary to this.
Borralho v Omargadzhiev
And Barnett Fight too. Both fights deemed accidental illegal strikes so went to the cards And they lost. Doesn’t make sense to me as it’s a strike not like an accidental head clash.

One of my favourites, said he'd rather lose than show his opponent he was proper hurt. His story about how Glover Teixeira helped him with his bags through the airport in Brazil after losing on his UFC debut and getting his knee snapped when no one even knew who he was is wholesome af.
How about his home invader story. o_O

Crazy stuff.

Belal is boring but his job is to win fights and he absolutely dominated that fight and a guy who knocked him out

He wants Colby or khazmat I think both beat him he should fight burns
Burns *s him up as well. He has to look up but I think this is his ceiling. Not gonna take Colby or Khamzat down and both are way better boxers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, So maybe another "No name event" But I'm hyped for a few fight

Font V Vera should be fantastic, Font is a no nonsense striker, One of the stiffest jabs in the game but not really a Bantaweight, He didnt make weight.

Vera, Im the captain of the fanclub, Thought of as the guy who had the audacity to check one of O'Malleys kicks and break his leg (Pretty cheap tactic right?) Vera is a solid prospect No nonsense striker. Should be fantastic

I see either Font Jabbing Vera to a stoppage or Vera winning by 5 rounds.

Second match im Keen, Jotko V Meerscharent

Sure, Meerscharent was the dude Borgs just walked over to and one shot him, against most mortals, Meerscharent is a good fighter, While Jotko is dangerous, I think this is another fight which will propel one of them into the top 10 picture (Middleweight is wild right now)

Rest of it? was dissapointing Tafa pulled out, Interesting to see if Arlovski has it. not a fan of Collier and Think he isnt Main card worthy.

missed first 3-4 rounds of main event, Chito just toying with him i see
Font battled hard, won the first

Chito dominated second

Third Font probably won, BUT maybe last minute ate a flying knee and got the stanky leg and survived Vera teeing off him for the last 30 seconds

From there on in 4/5 was pretty dominant, Font fought well but didnt bother Vera

Not a bad card this one:

1652254181395.png

Good to see Johnson back after well over a year. Needs a win or that might be the end of him. Spann and Ion Cutelaba both have some good wins on their records but have proven a step or two off to this point. Both are still young though, so the winner could springboard off this and get some momentum going.

It's actually a huge fight in the main event. Jan was looking awesome as a champion before the inexplicably terrible performance against Glover. Rakic needs a big showing after three very average ones. I believe he's as talented a fighter as anyone in the UFC, but I'd love for him to give me something to use as evidence for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back