MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
How do you out strike your opponent by 80 strikes and be doomed the loser?
UFC is getting as bad as boxing with some of these results

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
Porter not the man to exploit it. Almeida is a monster, hope he spends his time in LHW but that guy is a serious talent.
I'm not sure. He'd need to put on another 15-20 pounds and you don't know how that would effect his natural game, but I thought he looked pretty good at Heavyweight here. Is tall and has a big, long genuine heavyweight frame frame and legs.

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm not sure. He'd need to put on another 15-20 pounds and you don't know how that would effect his natural game, but I thought he looked pretty good at Heavyweight here. Is tall and has a big, long genuine heavyweight frame frame and legs.
Problem is, Porter's probably closer to a middleweight - trapped in a heavyweight's body and he's not a grappler primarily. He looked about as helpless on the ground as Mark Hunt against a JDS or Werdum-type.

Almeida's a scary looking specimen!

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory

Problem is, Porter's probably closer to a middleweight - trapped in a heavyweight's body and he's not a grappler primarily. He looked about as helpless on the ground as Mark Hunt against a JDS or Werdum-type.

Almeida's a scary looking specimen!
Yeah I guess I'm going on what I know of Porter, who is definitely not a heavyweight in the same sense as some of these other young guys coming through. Almeida did look excellent and does have a big frame, but he's clearly capable of LHW and I think that's his best shot at success right now.

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Kattar vs Emmett is an absolute belter of a fight. I don't think I'm going out on a limb saying Kattar is the better fighter, but Emmett can floor anyone.

Plenty of good fighters and fights throughout the card but I'm especially keen to see how Damir Ismagulov is progressing.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Kattar vs Emmett is an absolute belter of a fight. I don't think I'm going out on a limb saying Kattar is the better fighter, but Emmett can floor anyone.

Plenty of good fighters and fights throughout the card but I'm especially keen to see how Damir Ismagulov is progressing.
prelims 6am
main 9am

could be worth getting up early...oh wait i get up at 5 everyday anyway

The good - we have a real crowd. Live from Austin, Texas.

The s**t - Lauzon has had to pull out! (co-main vs Cowboy)
Yeah just read that

******* s**t

Back