MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddamit i just want Paddy to lose. Im not seeing anything impressive about this kid at all.
I did like his comments on men getting help if they are struggling rather than killing themselves.

In the cage not so much. How he was considered the much better striker in this fight after watching a couple of his other fights I'll never know. Other guy must have never boxed in his life.

I did like his comments on men getting help if they are struggling rather than killing themselves.

In the cage not so much. How he was considered the much better striker in this fight after watching a couple of his other fights I'll never know. Other guy must have never boxed in his life.

I haven't watched the fight yet but his striking seems fairly basic, he kind of just swings and hopes to knock the other dude out, his grappling seems pretty impressive though.

I haven't watched the fight yet but his striking seems fairly basic, he kind of just swings and hopes to knock the other dude out, his grappling seems pretty impressive though.
Locking the arm in the body triangle was very damn smooth. Wasn’t a big fan of his but he won me over a little bit.

I actually rated the monkey twerker - so I think that's a decent win by Paddy.

His opponent looked great on DWCS & his UFC fights to date so I was actually impressed he was able to turn it around so dramatically in the 2nd round.

I still think Paddy gets starched by the guy he was picking a fight with at the signing the a few months ago, who was it? Arman Tsarukyan?

His opponent looked great on DWCS & his UFC fights to date so I was actually impressed he was able to turn it around so dramatically in the 2nd round.

I still think Paddy gets starched by the guy he was picking a fight with at the signing the a few months ago, who was it? Arman Tsarukyan?
I am wewy afwaid of looking up monkey twerker for it may be a case of...you can't unsee it.

Ilia Topuria, he's a 145er though and would make a good matchup
Tsarukyan would eat him alive.

Ilia Topuria, he's a 145er though and would make a good matchup
Tsarukyan would eat him alive.
Topuria at 155 would be entertaining, though Paddy would want to be hammering takedowns in his prep.

I'm kind of middle of the road on Paddy's ability at this point, but I am certain Tsarukyan is several bridges too far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Paddy as a scrapper that just finds a way to get it done. He's not your polished phenom with that aura of invincibility like when a Connor or Chimaev burst onto the scene. Paddy just seems to like to get in there and push himself to find a way to solve the puzzle with grit & determination.

I can see him being solved pretty comfortably in the lightweight division once he starts to crack the 15 though, it's not hard to imagine his lights getting shut off or someone like a Dariush submitting him with ease.

Last edited:
I see Paddy as a scrapper that just finds a way to get it done. He's not your polished phenom with that aura of invincibility like when a Connor or Chimaev burst onto the scene. Paddy just seems to like to get in there and push himself to find a way to solve the puzzle with grit & determination.

I can see him being solved pretty comfortable in the lightweight division once he starts to crack the 15 though, it's not hard to imagine his lights getting shut off or someone like a Dariush submitting him with ease.
Also worth noting he's only 27. The ground game is strong and as you said, he seems to have the ability to find a way. Who knows how much improvement he has in him.

I also rated the monkey twerker.

Hats off to the tea bagger.

found "meatball" way more annoying than paddy.

2 nice finishes against cans that'll be cut from the promotion on shitty fight night cards.

call me a hater but don't think she needs to be jumping out of the ring like she's just stopped valentina - or carrying on like a clown once paddy won.

found "meatball" way more annoying than paddy.

2 nice finishes against cans that'll be cut from the promotion on shitty fight night cards.

call me a hater but don't think she needs to be jumping out of the ring like she's just stopped valentina - or carrying on like a clown once paddy won.

They are both cringe

Not too much of interest this week; I think both Hill and Luque win fairly comfortably. McKinney on the undercard probably the only other fighter of any real significance going in.

Not too much of interest this week; I think both Hill and Luque win fairly comfortably. McKinney on the undercard probably the only other fighter of any real significance going in.
Hill is so ******* good man, that campaigner pound for pound hits as hard as anyone in the UFC not called Ngannou and honestly pound for pound maybe as hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back