MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Rightfully called off imo. He was just getting the s**t kicked out of him for a round, and it was about to happen again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on they just said the ref called it? Either way right time to stop it

Not sure, they ruled it a TKO but I think they do that any time a fighter is judged not to be able to continue (e.g. doctor's stoppage)

Not interested in Blaydes tbh. Won't be able to out wrestle Aspinall and if Lewis can finish him, so can Sergei. I think Gane vs Sergei is the go, Aspinall might get Blaydes coming back from his injury
I mean it's heavyweight, so they can basically all knock each other out. Blaydes was beating Lewis and Ngannou until he wasn't. Only the very best or the freakish chins don't end up on the mat at some stage.

Agree on those matchups though. Aspinall deserves another chance at Blaydes. At the same time, Blaydes can't wait too long to fight again.

enjoyed that...hope there's more to come..I may be on the op table around a week's time or Xmas (those who know me on the Rich forum would know about my meningioma, it's back and neurosurgeon need to open up my noggin again)

See you all around the traps, maybe from the Alfred or Caufield next time. Keep on punching.

enjoyed that...hope there's more to come..I may be on the op table around a week's time or Xmas (those who know me on the Rich forum would know about my meningioma, it's back and neurosurgeon need to open up my noggin again)

See you all around the traps, maybe from the Alfred or Caufield next time. Keep on punching.

Take care Cap. All the best mate.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All the best my good man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back