MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dom Cruz in the booth, ill be watching alot less of this than i first thought...

Interesting fights later, Kopylov/Ige/Strickland ones should be alright

Ive bet strickland 4, 5, or decision. Will tune into Shaw v Ajagba in the boxing instead i think. Catch a replay of the main card to fast forward the filler

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Umar Nurmagomedov is going to find himself in the same position Islam was in for a while there. Clearly good enough for a top 5 fight, but none of them will take it.

******* annoys me so much that they'll move the timing of this card (and some of the Saudi cards) to suit the koreans better but they won't give us a (local) Saturday night card when fights are in Australia because it *s with US prime time.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
******* annoys me so much that they'll move the timing of this card (and some of the Saudi cards) to suit the koreans better but they won't give us a (local) Saturday night card when fights are in Australia because it *s with US prime time.
i was wondering why there's a distinct Asian flavor on this card...
yes I am asian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was wondering why there's a distinct Asian flavor on this card...
yes I am asian.
because it was originally slated to be in south korea

"the top four prelims serve as the finals of the “Road to UFC” tournament focusing on Asian talent, with South Korea, Japan, China, India and Indonesia all being represented"

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
that looked like a fixed fight... Knight did absolutely nothing the entire fight other than absorb strikes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back