Remove this Banner Ad

Engimal v3

AAAAAAAAHH AAAAAAgoblins insIDe me getAAAAHHH AHHH
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tasmania
Who ya got? Tipping Ortega, but only because my guys always lose. I want Volk to win.

I think Valentina and Andrade win handily, and I have a suspicion that Lawler is going to destroy Diaz. Blades vs Rozenstruik was a coin toss for me.

Screenshot_20210923-155527~2.png

Engimal v3

Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tasmania
Also, Lawler vs Diaz is now at middleweight. I believe this was at Diaz's request.
Screenshot_20210923-160425.png

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
Suspended
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Diaz should just give it away. He gon get mashed. Bogan beer drinking, dope smoking fans will love him regardless and claim it as a “legacy” fight. 🤣🥴🍺

00Stinger

Dual Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Diaz should just give it away. He gon get mashed. Bogan beer drinking, dope smoking fans will love him regardless and claim it as a “legacy” fight. 🤣🥴🍺
Lawler hasn't set the world on fire for a few years though so I'm not so sure he will get smashed

Should be a WWE type fight, loser retires (even if realistically they both should just retire)

DazalenkoUBewty

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nick is an icon of the sport... Much loved...as is Lawler.
I'll be happy if Nick doesn't get smashed. Sounds like the camp/initial cut haven't been perfect.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No Rogan on the mic once again, instead it'll be Felder joining Anik and Cormier.

I like Rogan and his 'OH HES HURT' legacy calls, but he and DC are not a good combo, they bring out the worst in each other.

As for the card, I'll download and watch this one the next day, the timezone difference just doesn't work in my part of the world.

Engimal v3

Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tasmania
Nick is an icon of the sport... Much loved...as is Lawler.
I'll be happy if Nick doesn't get smashed. Sounds like the camp/initial cut haven't been perfect.
Parts of that Diaz interview are really interesting. Makes me feel even more though that he's going to get smashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevi_Tigers

TheBrownDog
Mar 2, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Wasn’t there talk Diaz was knocked out in training camp then the change in weight because he couldn’t make it

I’d be shocked if he wins

If he does he probably calls out usman/McGregor

Engimal v3

Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tasmania
his hands are just not near enough to his chin imo, all it takes is a lucky punch from oppo
He's probably long enough though where he can use that as a bit of a lure. Haqparast is loading up a bit now in the 3rd though, let's see if he can land a bomb. Looked close a few times.

Engimal v3

Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tasmania
Another takedown. Hooker well on his way to winning this, and has taken very little damage in the process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad