MMA-UFC UFC266

Remove this Banner Ad

Who ya got? Tipping Ortega, but only because my guys always lose. I want Volk to win.

I think Valentina and Andrade win handily, and I have a suspicion that Lawler is going to destroy Diaz. Blades vs Rozenstruik was a coin toss for me.

Screenshot_20210923-155527~2.png

Diaz should just give it away. He gon get mashed. Bogan beer drinking, dope smoking fans will love him regardless and claim it as a “legacy” fight. 🤣🥴🍺

Diaz should just give it away. He gon get mashed. Bogan beer drinking, dope smoking fans will love him regardless and claim it as a “legacy” fight. 🤣🥴🍺
Lawler hasn't set the world on fire for a few years though so I'm not so sure he will get smashed

Should be a WWE type fight, loser retires (even if realistically they both should just retire)

No Rogan on the mic once again, instead it'll be Felder joining Anik and Cormier.

I like Rogan and his 'OH HES HURT' legacy calls, but he and DC are not a good combo, they bring out the worst in each other.

As for the card, I'll download and watch this one the next day, the timezone difference just doesn't work in my part of the world.

Nick is an icon of the sport... Much loved...as is Lawler.
I'll be happy if Nick doesn't get smashed. Sounds like the camp/initial cut haven't been perfect.

Nick is an icon. Connor is also an icon as is Joanna Jędrzejczyk. They’re all insufferable idiots tho.

Nick is an icon of the sport... Much loved...as is Lawler.
I'll be happy if Nick doesn't get smashed. Sounds like the camp/initial cut haven't been perfect.

Parts of that Diaz interview are really interesting. Makes me feel even more though that he's going to get smashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, Hooker isn't even the featured bout on the prelim. Seems like a weird booking, surely Hooker is a bigger draw than Andrade?

his hands are just not near enough to his chin imo, all it takes is a lucky punch from oppo

He's probably long enough though where he can use that as a bit of a lure. Haqparast is loading up a bit now in the 3rd though, let's see if he can land a bomb. Looked close a few times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back