Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be naturally curious to find out. Just because they are two hundred years ahead of us in technology it doesn't mean that they do not have similar issues that we do.
You didn't answer the question.
You only created more.
Why only 200 years?
How did you come up with that number?

Scully looks far more bangable than the original series

To skinny now and a long drawn out face that looks skeletal!

I liked her better in the early series with a bit more meat on her. ;)

You didn't answer the question.
You only created more.
Why only 200 years?
How did you come up with that number?

Wild guess. Could be 1000 years for I know, but irrespective if they are still travelling around in interstellar craft then I suspect they have a job, and with a job the day to day issues we all have.

Wild guess. Could be 1000 years for I know, but irrespective if they are still travelling around in interstellar craft then I suspect they have a job, and with a job the day to day issues we all have.
I suppose so.
I would hope for their sake they write their individual names on their cheese in fridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fd72b6953ba0.jpg

Most ufo's are seen along fault lines where the grinding of the Earth's crust leads to enormous electromagnetic waves. I don't know if anyone has seen that doco on the history channel about the god helmet (electrodes placed to create electromagnetic waves through the brain) but every participant had what would be called a spiritual or religious (encounter) experience.

Whatever it is it's not aliens from outer space, I could live with a dimensional phenomena but it's far more likely just electromagnetism interacting with the atmosphere and electromagnetic induced hallucinations and hypnogogic waking dreams.

To believe in physical aliens from another planet you would have to ignore our own path of evolution.

We'll be uploading our consciousness to a supercomputer one day and having tons of virtual sex, and if we explore the universe it will most likely be without a body, they are very fragile and inefficient things.

To believe in physical aliens from another planet you would have to ignore our own path of evolution.

We'll be uploading our consciousness to a supercomputer one day and having tons of virtual sex, and if we explore the universe it will most likely be without a body, they are very fragile and inefficient things.
GG.exe likes this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back