Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

My son's birthday is coming up, he is turning 14.

I thought the time had arrived, it was finally time to tell him the truth.

My son is an alien.

When I revealed it to him he was shocked.

"Son years ago there was a great flash in the night sky, then a fire ball crash on the old farm in Utah. I rushed to the crash scene, before my eyes was the burning wreckage of a UFO.

It looked exactly like a tin foiled Frisbee.
I could hear moaning in the wreckage and I risked all to save the alien life within.

"It was you my son. And from that day forward I vowed to raise you as my own.

You had no memory of the event but now I tell you your real name is Gizmo."

"Dad, how did you know my name if I was an alien?"

"It was written on your helmet."

"Dad I thought you lived in Arkansas?"

"That was an invented story just to throw the FBI off your alien tracks."

"OK Dad, if I was an alien, how did I pilot the ship as a young baby?"

"That is a good question, I reckon it is an alien - Benjamin Button DNA thing."

"What are my natural powers father?"

"Whinging, an ability to live in a really messy bedroom that would kill all real human life and other wordily powers of masturbation.
But I am working on you trying to figure out if you can divine through super alien mastery of physics the winning lotto numbers for next Saturday."

Science seems to back this up.

These aren't real scientists. This article is fake. The same people who faked 9/11 and faked Sandy Hook put this article to downplay the reality of grey men.

You're a shill.

No, UFO Disclosure is not Imminent because such beings do not exist.

We are supposed to believe that these beings from another world have technology so superior to ours that we are cavemen by comparison, yet they crash-land on our planet and get taken captive by us?

Roflcopter!

We are supposed to believe that these beings from another world have technology so superior to ours that we are cavemen by comparison, yet they crash-land on our planet and get taken captive by us?

Roflcopter!

Crash landed on Area 51 soil you mean.

An amazing stroke of luck for the US airforce.

Uncanny.

These aren't real scientists. This article is fake. The same people who faked 9/11 and faked Sandy Hook put this article to downplay the reality of grey men.

You're a shill.

Can confirm this is 100% true

human beings have imagination
they can design interesting things of their own volition
but often the inspiration can come from creatures in nature (like the helicopter idea came from grasshoppers or whatever)
or from science fiction
look at all the funky ideas sci-fi movie concept designers come up with for weapons, ships, suits, etc.

all those "UFO"s in the sky are man-made stealth top-secret craft (which everyday civilians have never seen before and have no idea exist, hence "unidentified".
You can't support the conspiracy theory that Man never when to the Moon if you also admit that Alien space craft exist can you?

You can't support the conspiracy theory that Man never when to the Moon if you also admit that Alien space craft exist can you?

Sure you can - aliens can get around space but we haven't worked it out yet

I whole-heartedly believe our galaxy is unique in the entire universe, and that our solar system is also unique, such that life can only exist where we are, on planet earth, in the form we have taken. That God created us here for a specific reason and not anywhere else for the same or other reason.

Science seems to back this up.

Did you even read the article? It says nothing of the sort. Please keep your ridiculous delusions to yourself.

Roflcopter!
Aliens almost certainly do exist. How common is an open question, but the universe is just too big for there only to be one dot in the whole place where life occurred.
Aliens almost as certainly have not visited this planet. Maybe (unlikely) some microbes or whatever, but not from advanced technology socities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all but confirmed that we're being visited by aliens at this point

A UFO sighting does not an alien maketh….All it means is that the craft is unidentifiable.

No life-form can either traverse in or out of the Van Allen belts....Nothing, nil, zero, Blanco, Nada!

Just more Pentagon & Deep State deflection shenanigans....100% guaranteed.

Nuke a country?....Blame the aliens for it.....You betcha!

A UFO sighting does not an alien maketh….All it means is that the craft is unidentifiable.

No life-form can either traverse in or out of the Van Allen belts....Nothing, nil, zero, Blanco, Nada!

So in other words if WW3 ever starts we are going to get our s**t pushed in because Russia/China are thousands of years ahead of us with their technology. Gotcha :thumbsu:

If the Van Allen belt theory is true, then there’s a good chance those flying orbs and cubes and tictac shape craft are probably unmanned probes operated remotely from a long way.

Alien AI pilot technology would be advanced and mindbendingly awesome.

So in other words if WW3 ever starts we are going to get our s**t pushed in because Russia/China are thousands of years ahead of us with their technology. Gotcha :thumbsu:

You're usually a sensible poster for the most part.....This makes zero sense whatsoever; Nor does it follow in any logical way.

If the Van Allen belt theory is true, then there’s a good chance those flying orbs and cubes and tictac shape craft are probably unmanned probes operated remotely from a long way.

Alien AI pilot technology would be advanced and mind-bendingly awesome.

Points for imagination & kudos....Still a human drone projection writ-large however…..But very creative nonetheless.

I watched that the other day. Compelling eye witness testimony.

There is no other explanation other than alien technology.

It’s quite obvious.

Amazing footage.
It's pure mathematics for me, there are an infinite number of galaxies/stars/planets out there, the way more crazy thing to believe IMO is that our planet is the only one that can sustain life. Not much of a stretch to then extrapolate that some of that life would have evolved to be more intelligent and technologically advanced than us, I would hardly think we are the zenith of evolution in the Universe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back