Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
So what are they then?
The so-called alien UFO's?....Top Secret Pentagon black ops....Latest guestimate is $28 trillion missing in unaccounted Pentagon budget.

One country sits head & shoulders above all others when it comes to military tech spend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mootsy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
A UFO sighting does not an alien maketh….All it means is that the craft is unidentifiable.

No life-form can either traverse in or out of the Van Allen belts....Nothing, nil, zero, Blanco, Nada!

Just more Pentagon & Deep State deflection shenanigans....100% guaranteed.

Nuke a country?....Blame the aliens for it.....You betcha!
the only counter to it being alien is that someone invented this technology ages ago and it’s been hidden for a good reason, but scientists in the military have been testing the flying technology as best they can, knowing that someone will notice and over time, they just decided to have fun with the technology.

gimbal was travelling at 20k-mp every 10 seconds? and could just appear at distant points, is what the pilots tracked.

if I was to use some logic, the fact it occurred over Florida where the navy were test flying, maybe a higher department decided to test the response at the exact same place, that’s a counter argument to it being of other world. But who the heck knows.

someone mentioned it might have been a Tesla invention that was supressed.

then you have J Lear saying its likely alien tech.

its either one or its the other

but this Navy clarification confirms that it is indeed one or its the other.

of course, none of this made the papers, lol. That should also tell you a lot. wouldnt want to distract the economy or the stock market, lol. everyone be calm, and go back to watching love at first sight, lmao.

Last edited:

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
the only counter to it being alien is that someone invented this technology ages ago and it’s been hidden for a good reason, but scientists in the military have been testing the flying technology as best they can, knowing that someone will notice and over time, they just decided to have fun with the technology.

gimbal was travelling at 20k-mp every 10 seconds? and could just appear at distant points, is what the pilots tracked.

if I was to use some logic, the fact it occurred over Florida where the navy were test flying, maybe a higher department decided to test the response at the exact same place, that’s a counter argument to it being of other world. But who the heck knows.

someone mentioned it might have been a Tesla invention that was supressed.

then you have J Lear saying its likely alien tech.

its either one or its the other

but this Navy clarification confirms that it is indeed one or its the other.

of course, none of this made the papers, lol. That should also tell you a lot. wouldnt want to distract the economy or the stock market, lol. everyone be calm, and go back to watching love at first sight, lmao.
If you can recall all the sightings as Roswell, that was actually a fair-dinkum UFO.....But it was later proven to be a mocked-up NASA/Pentagon aeroplane that mimicked the same design of what we have come to project a UFO should look like, in the human imagination....A flying saucer.

Same deal here I reckon.

Mootsy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
If you can recall all the sightings as Roswell, that was actually a fair-dinkum UFO.....But it was later proven to be a mocked-up NASA/Pentagon aeroplane that mimicked the same design of what we have come to project a UFO should look like, in the human imagination....A flying saucer.

Same deal here I reckon.
Very likely!
also, just say they indeed were privy to science or tech inventions that aren’t mainstream, then maybe they were able to take the technology much further than we realise.

its hard to know, but this recent Navy clarification means it’s either A or it’s B, and that’s pretty exciting.

the only issue I have is how fast these were going, I don’t know if NASA could even do that right now, seamlessly moving against strong winds over Florida at other worldly speed.

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Very likely!
also, just say they indeed were privy to science or tech inventions that aren’t mainstream, then maybe they were able to take the technology much further than we realise.

its hard to know, but this recent Navy clarification means it’s either A or it’s B, and that’s pretty exciting.
I reckon Tesla tech is a fair assumption.

Just have a look at the drone tech they had in 2001, when they wired those 2 mocked-up 747's & drove them into the Twin Towers…..Then the use of mini-nukes in the basement to bring them down via nuclear fission.....They literally melted them away…...and that was near on 20 years ago now.....Scary stuff.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
in every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ravens-Dolphins Hurricanes-Terps
Ok but can you watch it please
the rogan video....watched the whole 2 hrs.

the guy had an experience, he was there, i wasnt. i take him for his word that he what he described, but i cant really critique, cant call him a liar or imagining things, without vision myself to judge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom