Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

I worked with defence for 25 years. I know these people. They are highly trained and highly motivated. They would be very keen to go out and catch these things on radar and video, which they eventually did.
They know these things are not malevolent and so do not engage them. I believe the pilot's only motive was research.
Are you saying the amusement and levity in the Pilots demeanor, is a sign that the craft are terrestrial and hence “not manevolent”?

They’re excited because they’ve locked on and are filming them. Probably something very few pilots have managed to do.
I don't think a combat ready Pilot makes light at the threat of a craft, far superior in technology and capability than his own, if it's origin is unknown.

You only need to listen to the dour and concerned voice recordings of pilots seeing/engaging UFO's as a contrast, to confirm that the demeanor in the TIC/TAC videos is completely uncharacteristic.

I don't think a combat ready Pilot makes light at the threat of a craft, far superior in technology and capability than his own, if it's origin is unknown.

You only need to listen to the dour and concerned voice recordings of pilots seeing/engaging UFO's as a contrast, to confirm that the demeanor in the TIC/TAC videos is completely uncharacteristic.
They are certainly in awe of them, and what they can achieve. I don't think they're afraid of them as they have never shown any hostile intent towards them.
Former Navy pilots have said that they are seen all the time, and at no time do they appear aggressive.
So I don't know why you would think that they would be dour and concerned.

They are certainly in awe of them, and what they can achieve. I don't think they're afraid of them as they have never shown any hostile intent towards them.
Former Navy pilots have said that they are seen all the time, and at no time do they appear aggressive.
So I don't know why you would think that they would be dour and concerned.
If you are suggesting that these pilots believe a vastly superior , (and what could be extraterrestrial technology) is no grounds for concern because they have not demonstrated hostile intent todate, then you are fundamentally miscasting the foundation of military preparedness.

It can only be the case that they have nothing to fear because they know the technology is NOT extraterrestrial, and probably American.
Which is the only logical explanation for their relaxed attitude in the videos.

Last edited:
If you are suggesting that these pilots believe a vastly superior , (and what could be extraterrestrial technology) is no grounds for concern because they have not demonstrated hostile intent todate, then you are fundamentally miscasting the foundation of military preparedness.

It can only be the case that they have nothing to fear because they know the technology is NOT extraterrestrial, and probably American.
Which is the only logical explanation for their relaxed attitude in the videos.
They are in the best aircraft ever produced and are the best trained pilots.
Why should they be afraid?

This thread is about (U)nidentified (F)lying (O)bjects. UFOs. Things we see in the sky that can't be explained away.
I have no idea what I saw that night I saw a UFO. I have not seen anything like it since.
By the way, it wasn't saucer shaped. It was triangular.
It was silent and it glowed a silver white and it glided over my house and suburb without a sound, undetected.
Why don't you tell me what it was.

A weather balloon ?

A weather balloon ?
Nah, has to be swamp gas.;)

Like PNP posted earlier, I never had an interest in the topic till I had a UFO experience in my mid teens. The post is here - Alien/UFO - Has anyone else on here seen a UFO?

I'm sure there is a real signal (or two) in all the noise, unfortunately it's hard to discern. It is the main mystery I would have like answered in my lifetime, but I expect I shall die disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole point of chasing these things and getting them on video was that they were not unknown to the pilots.
Only unknown to the public.
Exactly - and the jovial way the Pilots described the encounter also proved they have nothing to fear from these craft.
So the technology is either terrestrial or extraterrestrial but in either case it’s FRIENDLY insofar as US Navy pilots are concerned.

Exactly - and the jovial way the Pilots described the encounter also proved they have nothing to fear from these craft.
So the technology is either terrestrial or extraterrestrial but in either case it’s FRIENDLY insofar as US Navy pilots are concerned.
As far as I am aware, extra=terrestrial craft have never engaged in combat with terrestrial aircraft.
We have pushed them, but they have never pushed back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back