Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

So what are they then?

The so-called alien UFO's?....Top Secret Pentagon black ops....Latest guestimate is $28 trillion missing in unaccounted Pentagon budget.

One country sits head & shoulders above all others when it comes to military tech spend.

the only counter to it being alien is that someone invented this technology ages ago and it’s been hidden for a good reason, but scientists in the military have been testing the flying technology as best they can, knowing that someone will notice and over time, they just decided to have fun with the technology.

gimbal was travelling at 20k-mp every 10 seconds? and could just appear at distant points, is what the pilots tracked.

if I was to use some logic, the fact it occurred over Florida where the navy were test flying, maybe a higher department decided to test the response at the exact same place, that’s a counter argument to it being of other world. But who the heck knows.

someone mentioned it might have been a Tesla invention that was supressed.

then you have J Lear saying its likely alien tech.

its either one or its the other

but this Navy clarification confirms that it is indeed one or its the other.

of course, none of this made the papers, lol. That should also tell you a lot. wouldnt want to distract the economy or the stock market, lol. everyone be calm, and go back to watching love at first sight, lmao.

If you can recall all the sightings as Roswell, that was actually a fair-dinkum UFO.....But it was later proven to be a mocked-up NASA/Pentagon aeroplane that mimicked the same design of what we have come to project a UFO should look like, in the human imagination....A flying saucer.

Same deal here I reckon.

Very likely!
also, just say they indeed were privy to science or tech inventions that aren’t mainstream, then maybe they were able to take the technology much further than we realise.

its hard to know, but this recent Navy clarification means it’s either A or it’s B, and that’s pretty exciting.

I reckon Tesla tech is a fair assumption.

Just have a look at the drone tech they had in 2001, when they wired those 2 mocked-up 747's & drove them into the Twin Towers…..Then the use of mini-nukes in the basement to bring them down via nuclear fission.....They literally melted them away…...and that was near on 20 years ago now.....Scary stuff.

the rogan video....watched the whole 2 hrs.

the guy had an experience, he was there, i wasnt. i take him for his word that he what he described, but i cant really critique, cant call him a liar or imagining things, without vision myself to judge.
So in other words, you need Jesus in your life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That space dust looked threatening

But seriously, there is a genuine mystery here and of course it's not aliens, they'd need wormhole tech or equivalent just to get to us and they wouldn't spend all their time crashing into deserts, buzzing military sites and abducting the cows if they could surely?

I don't mind the interdimensional theory but once again that would be a species so far advanced that I doubt we'd know they are here if they didn't want us to, and they certainly wouldn't be hooning around the planet stopping occasionally to probe someone from a 3rd world country

I don't like the military theory, not in one single combat zone have we seen the kind of tech observed by UFO's, right angle turns, supersonic exits etc... those charactertistics have been observed for decades, centuries in some cases by UFO's but it never shows up in combat

The occult theory is interesting, elemental beings which can be thought of more as the automatons of nature take their form from the collective unconscious, in the days of yore when the forest was the great unknown they were seen as trolls fairy's etc, but now that interstellar space is the great unknown they take the form of an alien. But this theory is conveniently unprovable as these beings vibrate at a different frequency (according to occultists) to normal matter and can only be seen under certain circumstances, ie: near fault lines that give off electromagnetic energy, trance states etc

Sometimes there is a religious element and that may give a clue to what is going on, the psyche when activated is far more powerful than we know, and in truth many ufologists give up at this point suspecting it could be more of a projection from ourselves than anything real... but I love a good mystery and this one will eventually yield to science one day

David Fravor does sound pretty credible..just finished his JRE and im not sure what to think. Its pretty convincing

He was the commanding officer and quite a few of his pilot comrades were Lieutenants who also were privy to the tic-tac craft phenomenon were basically in charge of those factions. These guys were the best in the world and they are the ones who watched it all happen and taped in on infrared/heat radar.

They have zero clue what these things were. We are talking about experts with years of flight experience.

It basically doesn't get any better.
yep. Pretty much the most credible source you could have

I had a missed call yesterday they didnt leave a message so I looked up the number it was a UFO research organisation in NSW..........

So the disclosure really was imminent I just needed to pick up the phone...lol

I had a missed call yesterday they didnt leave a message so I looked up the number it was a UFO research organisation in NSW..........

So the disclosure really was imminent I just needed to pick up the phone...lol
Any reason they would ring u?
Did u report something?
Do tell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back