Society/Culture UFOs go mainstream.

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a UFO one night as a kid, with a friend who saw the same thing. It was just a light in the sky at least as bright as an aeroplane, but moving in patterns and speeds that were just so intuitively wrong it caught the attention. Like just darting to different points in the sky in a split second over distances a plane would take minutes. This went on for 10-15 seconds before it darted across the sky and out of sight. One of the most inexplicable things I've ever seen.

Has anything actually come of these releases?
I have seen a Netflix "doco", about the newly released "data" but is the same old crap from the last 40 years.

Yeah, the US Government for the first time in history basically saying we've no idea what this is but it exists and is real. NASA boss even came out to say they have a few of their brightest trying to figure out what it could be.

Then you have other programs around the world coming out too admitting that theyre looking into this with no clue.

Kinda ironic that this phenomenon is now mainstream, accepted but the public interest has dropped off! It was note interesting when it was denied or kept classified.

One things for sure, its not going to go away.

Kinda ironic that this phenomenon is now mainstream, accepted but the public interest has dropped off!
Since when has anyone denied there are things people have seen that have yet to be explained?

That doesn’t automatically mean “aliens”.

Since when has anyone denied there are things people have seen that have yet to be explained?

That doesn’t automatically mean “aliens”.

Just checked my post, no mention of anyone denying UFOs or mention of aliens...the denial remark was in reference to the US gov not making any commentary or particularly clarifying their theories on the matter for clarification.

Anywya, just the point that the USA gov and other world governments have finally come out and made this official, UAPs are real. Quite significant.

Sure, there was Project Bluebook and the like back in the day, but there are literal officials in the highest posts of the government, including Obama, who are saying its real..

... but the public is like..

Meh.

Kinda ironic that this phenomenon is now mainstream, accepted
I’m a bit lost then - what is accepted now that hasn’t been before?

USA gov and other world governments have finally come out and made this official, UAPs are real
I didn’t think they’d ever denied that there are unidentified sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back