UK UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson - A loco recordarentur operum verborumque eius

Remove this Banner Ad

Big apology from boris today. Sounded more like trying to clear the decks than a real apology.

the government seems still to be finely tuned to fail but put an earnest veneer on it.

johnson, who got the virus himself, says ’we didnt understand it proprly’. Not sure how closer to the coalface you need to get

Who else would be more useless as a peer? They're in, said Boris

Eventually Boris had decided on 35 names....But he could still do with one more name. Then it came to him. The People’s Government had done corruption, incompetence and croneyism, but somehow nepotism had been overlooked. Within seconds he was on the phone to his brother.

“I’m making you a peer, Jo,” he said.

“But what for? I haven’t done anything.”

“That’s the whole point, old boy. Besides, you haven’t done any less than some of the others on my list.”

“Dad will go bonkers. He’s desperate for a peerage.”

“I know. But it will be great to make him sweat for another year or two.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...e-more-useless-as-a-peer-theyre-in-said-boris

Who else would be more useless as a peer? They're in, said Boris

Eventually Boris had decided on 35 names....But he could still do with one more name. Then it came to him. The People’s Government had done corruption, incompetence and croneyism, but somehow nepotism had been overlooked. Within seconds he was on the phone to his brother.

“I’m making you a peer, Jo,” he said.

“But what for? I haven’t done anything.”

“That’s the whole point, old boy. Besides, you haven’t done any less than some of the others on my list.”

“Dad will go bonkers. He’s desperate for a peerage.”

“I know. But it will be great to make him sweat for another year or two.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...e-more-useless-as-a-peer-theyre-in-said-boris

With the addition of Boris's old mates, the unelected House of Lords will now number over 800

Don't worry about the every day folk. The ones who will actually cop it in the neck during the economic fallout from the virus.

Yes its a disgrace. Protected those who work for the state and those who get paid by the state while repulsively throwing the decent element of society under the bus. Unbelievably gave teachers a pay rise whilst massive hardship is about to hit the private sector.

They were born and raised in England.
They're English.

Utterly absurd. The English are a people. Being born in England hardly makes one English.

You may as well argue that a Brit born in India or Honkers was Indian or Chinese.

Laughable.

What a screwed up country. This is the human cost of half-baked policies to deport anyone with a criminal record.

Wow. Forget the human cost those criminals inflicted.

This woke disease is far, far worse than the virus.

Yes its a disgrace. Protected those who work for the state and those who get paid by the state while repulsively throwing the decent element of society under the bus. Unbelievably gave teachers a pay rise whilst massive hardship is about to hit the private sector.
Those pesky teachers now taking over the world with their £25K starting salary. When will it end? Next you know police will get paid a liveable salary.

I'm for it just so I can visualise the twisted faces of outrage from readers of the elitist daily at the thought of anyone else getting a slight leg up in life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back