UK UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson - A loco recordarentur operum verborumque eius

Remove this Banner Ad

Starmer cleared lol

Eat s**t newscorp dogs

As if there ever was an honest comparison between Starmer having a bite to eat after work and what was going on at No 10.
It's nice to see that American style "Look! Look! They're doing it too! hYpoCRiSY!!" get knocked back
And it's done Starmer no harm at all to put himself on the line over it and then have no case to answer

A shame to see Penny Mordaunt out, she really brought the "who?" factor that we needed.

I'm excited by the prospect of a Liz Truss Prime Ministership, I think she and Kamala Harris will be a formidable duo in "The Special Relationship" as "the two most awkwardly strange women on the planet".

A shame to see Penny Mordaunt out, she really brought the "who?" factor that we needed.

I'm excited by the prospect of a Liz Truss Prime Ministership, I think she and Kamala Harris will be a formidable duo in "The Special Relationship" as "the two most awkwardly strange women on the planet".
Meme fuel glut.

Liz Truss comes across as a complete idiot. And unlike Bojo, I don't think she's intentionally making herself look like a clown to be more endearing to the public, I think she actually is that stupid.

She's such a lightweight, it's amazing she made it to the final 2 (not that there was that much else to choose from)
She's being styled as a Mini-Thatcher to appeal to the older crowd. Well, Thatcher may have had an evil mind but she had convictions and a strategy. Truss would just continue the modern Tory ploy of telling people whatever they want to hear.

Younger Brits really do need to do something about this at the next election and get these people out

She's such a lightweight, it's amazing she made it to the final 2 (not that there was that much else to choose from)
She's being styled as a Mini-Thatcher to appeal to the older crowd. Well, Thatcher may have had an evil mind but she had convictions and a strategy. Truss would just continue the modern Tory ploy of telling people whatever they want to hear.

Younger Brits really do need to do something about this at the next election and get these people out

Poundland Thatcher.

Starmer should crush her in any kind of debate/PMQ situation. I'd hope it's all enough for people to finally dump them next time, but I'm not optimistic. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Marr reckons there is still three in the contest, Boris ain’t dead yet

I think they're extremely jaded with democracy and don't care much about participating in it. And I don't blame them when the older generations robbed them of the right to live and work in 26 countries, and their electoral system makes change difficult.

Good to see that even in the post-Boris world the UK will still be governed by the dumbest person possible.

Boris wasn't dumb at all, he just intentionally came across that way so the people would see him as a lovable clown instead of the sleazy bastard he actually is. Truss, on the other hand, is indeed the dumbest possible candidate for PM.

Refreshing to have a Tory leader who'll appreciate that key Jewish value of setting up businesses.

FZ9U5SBXkAAIWE_

Refreshing to have a Tory leader who'll appreciate that key Jewish value of setting up businesses.

FZ9U5SBXkAAIWE_
The Asian population in Britain means Abbott style anti Islamic rhetoric isn't so easy and tends to pin you to the extremest fringe, so you end up being as vocal as you can in support of Israel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back