Status
Not open for further replies.

Levo

All Australian
Mar 8, 2001
Bishops Stortford,UK
Other Teams
FITZROY
Just wondering if anyone on tnis board followed Ultima in the early 70's, when players like Steve Stevens, Bob Thompson, Ted Purcell were playing and a young Peter Kiel was in the Under 10's, I played in the Magoos then from '72 - '75.
Thommo was my best mate then just wondering what happened to him.

Steve Strevens was goalkicker who kicked 105 in Tyrrell FL in 1975 and then set the record in the Kerang DFL in 1979 of 132. He later add two more tons in the eighties.

Just wondering if anyone on tnis board followed Ultima in the early 70's, when players like Steve Stevens, Bob Thompson, Ted Purcell were playing and a young Peter Kiel was in the Under 10's, I played in the Magoos then from '72 - '75.
Thommo was my best mate then just wondering what happened to him.

If he was your best mate shouldnt you know what happened to him?

The only Thommo that fits that age group would be the bloke who has the greatest beard I have ever seen. He is a tallish bloke with a 4 ft beard. Though Shawn Learmonth's 'facial steelo' wiould take some beating from mere mortals.

Bob Thompson from Boga, married Narelle Smith from Waitchie, had 2 billy lids, Bob was a rover goalkicker, but hated a drink he even came toi Melbourne to work but drink got him again, he worked for the Railways, shed any light.

may have ended up in the clinck not sure after that Narelle still in Swan Hill and one of the boys the other passed away

The only Thommo that fits that age group would be the bloke who has the greatest beard I have ever seen. He is a tallish bloke with a 4 ft beard. Though Shawn Learmonth's 'facial steelo' wiould take some beating from mere mortals.

Different Thompson. Spelt the same way but unrelated. He only moved into the Ultima area in around 1972 and only played a few games at Ultima before retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back