Ultimate Footy 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

But the real question is, who's got the winning team this year?

Selly's Round 1 tips:
Red Devils to thump Tuna Boy
Crazy Cats over Goon Warriors in a tight one
Citizen Erased over the Froggies in another tight battle
Hammer Time easily over Argus
Carnegie and Vinum would have tied if we had an even number of categories, i'll go with Carnegie by 1
And the plan is for the Zoopers to kick tenderwarriors butt but it may not be that easy

Yeah you can move it.

boehoe why move it?? Now I have to search for it...

Anyway I don't remember how trads go but a small warning, In the past I have missed trades due to seeing it to late so make sure if you trade with me to leave a PM here at bigfooty for me just to make it faster to reject to trade Bartel :D

just a quick and important question:

How is the score done again? Head to Head for each category right? And the winner of the game is he who wins the most categories?

But the real question is, who's got the winning team this year?

Selly's Round 1 tips:
Red Devils to thump Tuna Boy
Crazy Cats over Goon Warriors in a tight one
Citizen Erased over the Froggies in another tight battle
Hammer Time easily over Argus
Carnegie and Vinum would have tied if we had an even number of categories, i'll go with Carnegie by 1
And the plan is for the Zoopers to kick tenderwarriors butt but it may not be that easy

For a serious tip:
West over Devil in a close one
Cats over Warriors
Froggies thumps Citizen
Argus over Hammer
Carnegie thumps Vinum
Zoopers over tenderwarriors easy

And after alot of calculations and guessing my ladder prediction is:

Selly Zoopers
Carnegie Crustaceans
Crazy Cats
John West
Red Devils
Vinum Kings
Argus Tuft
The Froggies
tenderwarriors
Hammer Time
Goon Warriors
Citizen

For a serious tip:
West over Devil in a close one
Cats over Warriors
Froggies thumps Citizen
Argus over Hammer
Carnegie thumps Vinum
Zoopers over tenderwarriors easy

And after alot of calculations and guessing my ladder prediction is:

Selly Zoopers
Carnegie Crustaceans
Crazy Cats
John West
Red Devils
Vinum Kings
Argus Tuft
The Froggies
tenderwarriors
Hammer Time
Goon Warriors
Citizen

you been on the sauce? my squad sucks, plus i dont have a ruckman and am giving up a cat from the get go.

the only thing going in my favour (and everyone else's) is we dont know how these new cats will shape matchups.

boehoe why move it?? Now I have to search for it...

Anyway I don't remember how trads go but a small warning, In the past I have missed trades due to seeing it to late so make sure if you trade with me to leave a PM here at bigfooty for me just to make it faster to reject to trade Bartel :D
Don't you use the My BigFooty button at the top left to check your subscribed threads anyway?

you been on the sauce? my squad sucks, plus i dont have a ruckman and am giving up a cat from the get go.

the only thing going in my favour (and everyone else's) is we dont know how these new cats will shape matchups.

yeah i saw that but with a few trades you have a decent side

btw need a ruck? you can always trade with me I have 3 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are these the categories we get points for?

Kicks (KI)1
Free Kicks For (FF)0
Handballs (HB)1
Free Kicks Against (FA)0
Marks (MA)1
Points Kicked (SCORE)1
Hitouts (HO)1
Goal Kicking Accuracy (%)1
Tackles (TK)1

No points for free kick for and against?

Don't you use the My BigFooty button at the top left to check your subscribed threads anyway?

i just went to that button on mine and the supercoach thread was the only one that appeared.

yeah i saw that but with a few trades you have a decent side

btw need a ruck? you can always trade with me I have 3 :)

renouf, kreuzer and hille.

all with big question marks on their impact this season.

i think i should play to my strength's.

Hey guys, how'd your draft go? I'm disappointed in the end that I didn't get involved, especially if you make it a keeper league (which I think we should do at some stage if you don't do it this season).

I ended up throwing a team together for a public league which I randomly got added to. I'm not sure how many of these guys have played before. I did about 12 pre-selections and got all of them except for Sandilands who went before my first pick. Somehow though I've managed to get Selwood and Bartel, and also Kreuzer, Ottens and Tippett (all R/F's).

Hey guys, how'd your draft go? I'm disappointed in the end that I didn't get involved, especially if you make it a keeper league (which I think we should do at some stage if you don't do it this season).

I ended up throwing a team together for a public league which I randomly got added to. I'm not sure how many of these guys have played before. I did about 12 pre-selections and got all of them except for Sandilands who went before my first pick. Somehow though I've managed to get Selwood and Bartel, and also Kreuzer, Ottens and Tippett (all R/F's).

lol not a bad team if you get selwood, bartel and ottens

where have rockford files and piwo gone these days?

I wasn't going to play this season, way too much going on. Then, in a moment of weakness, I signed up and as I'd missed the boat on our league I jumped into a public league. I figure I may be able to take it not quite as seriously/spend as much time on it.

lol not a bad team if you get selwood, bartel and ottens

I got Varcoe as well :) Hopefully I can trade one of my R/F's for a gun defender (which is what I'm missing).

How are you guys all handling the byes this season?

Just a headsup we now have 18 players in the team so fill your blank spots in before thursday!

BTW whoopsman if you are going to let 18 players play then we need more players in our total team!!!

Why because a lot of teams like me have multi players from 1 afl team and when they get a BYE we can't use them in the ultimate footy!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back