Ultimate Footy 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Lance you would have beaten me if you had johnson moved to fwdline, mooney out and harley bennell in util.

i heard too late that mooney wouldn't play so forgot to change him

btw heads up froggie and goon warriors have proposed 2 trades to get our dependency for 1 team down. Need to get rid of some cats before their BYE.

I had 3 players on the bench with really good stats and that's why i lost.

Players coming back from a bye are no good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate they've hurt me in DT and SC in two rounds already this year.

They hurt but i think it's a great thing. The last couple of seasons of DT in particular have seen so many people have the same starting teams and the only difference that can happen is when trading, so anything that changes the make-ups of teams is good for the game.

The comp is going well. There is just no chat at all.
I have not received one trade request. Could be that I have no stars though. Just a good even balance in my team I think.

We've had one fall off.

Agus Tuft has not changed his team for a couple of weeks.

Who knows him ??? !!!!!!

The bye hasn't affected me. I didn't plan for it though. I just happened to have cover. So far.

And if Argus doesn't want to play anymore maybe he can hand the team over to Piv.

It's a pretty good squad. In fact very good.

The comp is going well. There is just no chat at all.
I have not received one trade request. Could be that I have no stars though. Just a good even balance in my team I think.

We've had one fall off.

Agus Tuft has not changed his team for a couple of weeks.

Who knows him ??? !!!!!!

The bye hasn't affected me. I didn't plan for it though. I just happened to have cover. So far.

I'm just waiting for things to settle before I fire out a couple of trade requests.

Yeah, it's been a bit different cause they havent skipped any versus games like DT and SC do.
I think a few trades might start happening now that the multi byes are almost over and we can try and put our best teams together

Sounds boring without me and Piv in the league ;)

No trades? What the hell is going on.

I've so far managed to trade:

• Ablett in for Pav and Bock.
  • Goddard (and Gaff who I delisted) in for Ottens and Varcoe.
  • Warnock in for Bateman.
  • Wells and Sherman in for Hawkins and Polkinghorne.
  • Prismall in for Trengove (was before the season started, can't win them all)
And I'm still not happy. Those 5 trades were from 3 other coaches, who are all quite content now and have told me they're not interested in trading. All any of the other coaches have done when I've sent a trade request (even one that just asks if they could let me know whether they're interested in trading or not) is hit the "Reject" button.

Sounds boring without me and Piv in the league ;)

No trades? What the hell is going on.

I've so far managed to trade:

• Ablett in for Pav and Bock.
  • Goddard (and Gaff who I delisted) in for Ottens and Varcoe.
  • Warnock in for Bateman.
  • Wells and Sherman in for Hawkins and Polkinghorne.
  • Prismall in for Trengove (was before the season started, can't win them all)
And I'm still not happy. Those 5 trades were from 3 other coaches, who are all quite content now and have told me they're not interested in trading. All any of the other coaches have done when I've sent a trade request (even one that just asks if they could let me know whether they're interested in trading or not) is hit the "Reject" button.

You may as well never show up at a draft Rocky, you never hang onto any of the players you pick :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back