Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Got some good mileage out of Butler. Aside from Ellis going down injured, everything is coming up Milhouse.

How do you split tied matches in finals? Top ranked team goes through?

SCORE % KI HB MA HO TK FF FA Score
The Firm 8.8 (56) 0.500 238 190 85 36 89 11 16 4
Team Name Pending 9.13 (67) 0.409 187 149 85 47 40 23 11 4

Buddy Franklin is doing his best to have the Faceless Men out in straight sets... FML.

Still 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and he has 8. The Saints are getting molested.

Bit of Wise Guy Same 2013 about The Firm. Think it's 9 of last 10 or something, and will have to come from outside the 4. But if Buddy keeps kicking bags, and Hanley doesn't genuinely get leather poisoning then a Flag is certainly on the cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of Wise Guy Same 2013 about The Firm. Think it's 9 of last 10 or something, and will have to come from outside the 4. But if Buddy keeps kicking bags, and Hanley doesn't genuinely get leather poisoning then a Flag is certainly on the cards.
Made it to the third round of finals. Probably surpassed my expectations for this season already. Two wins to go :)

Made it to the third round of finals. Probably surpassed my expectations for this season already. Two wins to go :)
Out in straight sets after a dominant season. * that. Well played lanky_wes, you had some top performances this week - including Buddy of course. I was hobbled by injuries to Beams and Cloke, and just general shitness apart from that.

Out in straight sets after a dominant season. **** that. Well played lanky_wes, you had some top performances this week - including Buddy of course. I was hobbled by injuries to Beams and Cloke, and just general shitness apart from that.
Wrong poster, my team is the Woodenspooners. Pretty happy to have won the last two weeks despite having no Ablett. Of course, it helps when Wise Guy Sam loses both Pendlebury and Jack McCrae before the game. If it makes you feel any better Sam, those two players are why I lost Supercoach this week.

Bryce Gibbs and Robbie Gray getting me off to a good start :thumbsu:

Yes, in trouble early doors. * you Carlton. Going to have to have a bit of a ponder on what categories I'll need to beat you in.

Yes, in trouble early doors. **** you Carlton. Going to have to have a bit of a ponder on what categories I'll need to beat you in.
Going to be a pretty close contest I think. You have a lot of good players on your side. Reckon it will go right down to the wire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back