Universal Love Ultimate Footy 2015 - This Time, it's silliness - Draft Start Monday March 2 at 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Springfield Isotopes
I can't recall my name but I think it was WGS fc or something equally obvious (and creative!)

Also I case anyone asks me something I'll br overseas with zero Internet till the 18th. But draft ain't till after so shouldn't be an issue.

Happy with pick 3!
Pretty sure you were Arkham United or something like that

Last edited:
Are we missing a forward and a back on the team setup page? I thought we had 5 and 5 last year, not 4 and 4?

And a midfielder too?

Are we missing a forward and a back on the team setup page? I thought we had 5 and 5 last year, not 4 and 4?

And a midfielder too?

...let me check. It will be the same structure of 5B/7M/1R/5F.

Edit: fixed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draft begins MONDAY.

A request to all - if you know you have a pick coming and know you'll be unavailable, set your autopicks.

Example:

ON THE CLOCK: Pick 6
YOU HAVE: Pick 9.

Set up your autopicks with 4 players in preferential order. You'll get your top preference of those four remaining when your pick comes round.

Draft begins MONDAY.

A request to all - if you know you have a pick coming and know you'll be unavailable, set your autopicks.

Example:

ON THE CLOCK: Pick 6
YOU HAVE: Pick 9.

Set up your autopicks with 4 players in preferential order. You'll get your top preference of those four remaining when your pick comes round.

I'll be relying on Auto pick a lot this season so will have Preferences in place.

How to we turn off auto pick?

I can't remember

You can't log in til like an hour before draft start though

OR_Draft-Day-2014-movie-Wallpaper-1920x1440.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back