Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure you're just being cheeky, good win mate, helped by my leaving 2 of my best players on the bench and copping 3 donuts. My own fault for not setting my team wed night.

I kind of desperately needed to win, i drafted in about 5 hacks just to fill the team

Thursday night footy can * off. Sure it's great to have footy on all the time but it screws fantasy footy over. Also why the * do we spread out the games during the bye rounds? Why not pull this s**t when we actually have 9 games. And pie night (especially the ads) can die.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I got away with one this week, Zorko as Captain (who has regularly delivered for me) with 2 kicks, 3 handballs, 1 mark, fortunately 9 tackles, but 2 Frees Against ... I thought there was a problem with the site updating stats when I checked it towards the end of that game.

lost by a single free kick and some shitty %. eugh, ******* Daniher and his 3 goals 4.
It should have been more.
The game dicked me by keeping the green tick next to Menzel who was omitted.
Meant I had Fasolo in my emg who would have smalled the win home!!

It should have been more.
The game dicked me by keeping the green tick next to Menzel who was omitted.
Meant I had Fasolo in my emg who would have smalled the win home!!

Knowing that makes me feel worse.

I haven't looked at this thread in weeks, but that's mostly out of sheer embarrassment about my drafting. I was too cute by half this year.

Oh it is too! Won't be saying no to another 36 and 4 with 12 tackles from Captain Zorko again this week.
Yeah just had a look at your side and he is a ripper.
Hopefully I get Mundy and JPK back this week, killed me on the wknd.
No real obvious Captains choice for me though with JPK, Beams, Shuey, Gibbs and even Whitfield all possibilities.

Yeah just had a look at your side and he is a ripper.
Hopefully I get Mundy and JPK back this week, killed me on the wknd.
No real obvious Captains choice for me though with JPK, Beams, Shuey, Gibbs and even Whitfield all possibilities.
Yeah, aside from the other week and his 5 disposals, has been amazing all year. I drafted him at 41! Such a steal.

Fingers crossed Munday and JPK need another week ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back