Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a couple of keyboard warriors from the sticks
The Melbourne BF board Rising Keyboard warrior award up for grabs?

Must be under 31 trolls before th season started and no more 10 warnings/cards

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Damn a draw, gg Sando22, freaking stole two point at the death by 1 kick i thought i had u, Cogniligo missing hurt bad and i messed up having Bowes as my mid emergency.
Yep bloody close one mate, well played.
Took a bit of a bullet in targeting the hitouts category and leaving McEvoy as captain.
If I had put it on Beams, I probably win as he kicked 3.1 but swings and roundabaouts. Shows anyone can win on their day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a travesty

To be fair, I've been pretty lucky with injury this year with only Beams missing.
I do remember everyone pasting me for taking Whitfield in the draft though - he's been great!!

To be fair, I've been pretty lucky with injury this year with only Beams missing.
I do remember everyone pasting me for taking Whitfield in the draft though - he's been great!!
No risk, no reward.

That's a win for the good guys.
Dw I'm sad i have to play u too. Freaking 2nd highest % in the league and i finish 8th and have to play a team def should've been top 4. Premiership from 8th incoming! Or more likely, a 1st round exit. As long as i don't lose to WGS in the finals again I'm alright.

Edit. Oops meant to quote Marlowe's post.

Last edited:
Dw I'm sad i have to play u too. Freaking 2nd highest % in the league and i finish 8th and have to play a team def should've been top 4. Premiership from 8th incoming! Or more likely, a 1st round exit. As long as i don't lose to WGS in the finals again I'm alright.

Edit. Oops meant to quote Marlowe's post.

Or maybe your a flat track bully ala Port

2nd QF between the Stingers and Pianists looks to be game of the round
Would be better if I wasn't missing Greene, Stringer and possibly Betts.

Having said that, Stringer being out probably helps me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back