Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

TOG rule should come into play there.
Haha i checked at half time and was like wtf is the spud doing. Then i saw he was injured

Has Bailey Dale as a reserve mid and had to change my team to fit his 4 goals in. * i hope Ross Lyon doesnt bring Pearce in as a late change tomoz.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man where was Max Gawn playing for you when i needed him. Last yrs prelim i played 3 rucks and it cost me the game. This time round i left Cox out because you didn't have a ruck and he goes on to play his best fantasy game of his life/best statistical game he'll ever play. Hopefully it doesn't cost me...

I'll trade you Luke Parker for Cox?

All i needed was1 mark from a half of footy between Ellis, McCarthy or Taberner. One qtr left and still require 1 mark. This prelim has been just as close as last yrs. If WGS holds on again it'll be one of the all time great holds, I'll be dumbfounded if i can't get a single mark in a half between those 3. Cmon just 1 little cheapie...

Defeated!

It will be nice to enjoy GF week without the pressure of playing in it for a change.

:cool:

Gg dude, another good run and just a ruck away from playing in another GF really, Looking to do a Bulldogs and win the flag from 8th. Got my work cutout next week though but anything can happen in a week. Well done to Sando22, very impressive making and going into GF as a strong fav in your debut year.

Good luck me! I'll bloody need it, some team you drafted Sando22. Coming off 3 2nds in nba fantasy last season and 3rd in this last season I'm due for a 1st. Let's go Troopers!
I'm taking an educated guess that Sando22 has been out of action all week with his Mrs giving birth to No.2 which was overdue ... hopefully he's found some time to do any necessary tinkering!

I'm taking an educated guess that Sando22 has been out of action all week with his Mrs giving birth to No.2 which was overdue ... hopefully he's found some time to do any necessary tinkering!
Oh word, i mean i guess that's an adequate excuse for not being online a whole lot... Congrats Sando, now do me a favour and lose to me tx! :p
Edit. Sando did at least find time to set his team so good to see he's got his priorities straight ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could have been worse - I could have won again :p

Great season everyone. Lots of fun as usual with a good standard and what felt like less drop off

Congrats deeman!

Hey all!
As TheCount pointed out, my Mrs gave birth to our 2nd on Tuesday 15th so I have been otherwise occupied.
Did find the time to set teams and stuff but didn't give it the attention I would have normally.
Nonetheless, I wouldn't have beaten deeman87 so well done mate.
Have enjoyed this format and look forward to another crack next year.

Badge for runner up Striker475 ??;)

Planned to VC him once i noticed you had a few ruck options and fell asleep on the couch 30 mins before the game started with the new addition- filthy!!
Awesome. Really happy for you buddy, the baby is going well then, sabotaging his old man at 2 weeks old... Thanks bubs! GG Sando.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back