Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I love u accepting the trade, been looking at my backline in disgust, wondering if i could get anyone to trade be a good back and i got the best back in the game. Yeh i had to give up a firing Kelly, but I'll move Touk into the centre and play a proper forward in his place and get those def dregs off the field.
I guess it was the ultimate win-win trade. Where both sides have gotten what they need, but have had to give us something they didnt want to

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Why do trades take so long to go through?

Probably to stop people from colluding and orchestrating lopsided trades, like Rory Laird for Jake Kelly, or Josh Kelly for Rory Thompson.

Anyone else feeling this mid shortage? Still got plenty of good mids for sale...
I jumped on straight after teams were released and signed 3 midfielders.

I jumped on straight after teams were released and signed 3 midfielders.

Yah you weren't messing around. I think i got the best of them in terms of fantasy potential. Graham stuffs tons of cats but his job security sucks, can't seem to keep his spot i assume he sucks IRL.

Who needs a mid? I need to do something so happy to work some out with someone

Can i change my name in Ultimate Footy? Marc Neeld really does seem more appropriate right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our game was actually a lot closer than i thought it would be
Yeah it sure was.
Literally went down to the final quarter of the last game of the round.
I thought scoring percentage was going to root me in the end with Fasolo kicking it like a goose but luckily Levi Greenwood didn't give much

Yeah it sure was.
Literally went down to the final quarter of the last game of the round.
I thought scoring percentage was going to root me in the end with Fasolo kicking it like a goose but luckily Levi Greenwood didn't give much

I have no idea why i picked Greenwood

Who needs a mid? I need to do something so happy to work some out with someone

Can i change my name in Ultimate Footy? Marc Neeld really does seem more appropriate right now
Tom Lynch Adelaide edition for Viney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back