Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone talk me through how mrpez could have Rosa picked on the ground yet be given the score of Langdon from the emergencies?
I get the tactic re putting an empty slot on the ground and loopholing between bench and emergencies but Rosa was selected on the ground so can someone clarify for me?

Can someone talk me through how mrpez could have Rosa picked on the ground yet be given the score of Langdon from the emergencies?
I get the tactic re putting an empty slot on the ground and loopholing between bench and emergencies but Rosa was selected on the ground so can someone clarify for me?
I think it's a %time on ground thing so if you have a player injured early you don't get stuck with them on the field. So I'm assuming Rosa was hurt early in the game so his stats wouldn't have counted.

I think it's a %time on ground thing so if you have a player injured early you don't get stuck with them on the field. So I'm assuming Rosa was hurt early in the game so his stats wouldn't have counted.
Aaaaaaah!
Thanks for clearing that up mate.
FWIW, that's f*****!

Now that we've done the trade Viney will start getting 30+ games 5+marks and a dozen tackles.

Oh, and Lynch will get injured for the rest of the season
I had to unfortunately, needed to do something to fix my useless midfield.

Thats bullshit. I signed Taranto as a restricted free agent last Thursday and it said he would transfer over to my team on the 2nd May.

When I go in today he has signed with Norf Havebrook, how does that work?

Thats bullshit. I signed Taranto as a restricted free agent last Thursday and it said he would transfer over to my team on the 2nd May.

Yeah that's stiff!!
You and me this week.
You look to have a few outs but you'll still spank me I think.

Yeah that's stiff!!
You and me this week.
You look to have a few outs but you'll still spank me I think.
Even though I gave my best defender up (Laird) for a mid in Kelly I am still a mid short for a full team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFA is competitive. If multiple teams want a player there is an allocation order. Its on the ladder page.

RFA is competitive. If multiple teams want a player there is an allocation order. Its on the ladder page.
how is it calculated?

I'm 7th despite never signing a restricted free agent

how is it calculated?

I'm 7th despite never signing a restricted free agent
Draft order reversed but if you sign one you go to the back of the queue.

Beat Captain Jack with 32 hitouts to nil. :D

Back to second on the ladder, still behind Wise Guy Sam tho. This is like if all the Rocky sequels ended the same way as the first one. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back