Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fk this, don't fear WGS, his dominance must end. I have a pretty good team, i reckon if everyone gives me one good player i can take care of WGS. TX! :p
I reckon I have the midfield to match him although it'd be nice if Beams Dayne was available. I just don't know if my backline will hold up and whether I've got enough goalkickers

Fk this, don't fear WGS, his dominance must end. I have a pretty good team, i reckon if everyone gives me one good player i can take care of WGS. TX! :p
Cancel that. Was feeling good about my team for a record of 1 week, now Coniglio is out for another 10 weeks. Thanks for the awesome season, your 2 weeks of production were totally worth that 3rd round pick...

On the upside GWS are down one of their best player for the next 3 months...yay i guess.

Last edited:
Mate I forgot about this and haven't updated my team since round one (Yes, I'll be dropping out next year) so I'm stunned I won a game :D

I'll trade you Jade Gresham for one of your bench players. Say, Zach Merrett or Elliot Yeo?

Cancel that. Was feeling good about my team for a record of 1 week, now Coniglio is out for another 10 weeks. Thanks for the awesome season, you're 2 weeks of production were totally worth that 3rd round pick...

On the upside GWS are down one of their best player for the next 3 months...yay i guess.
Lucky i traded laird for kelly and not coniglio

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I've got WGS so mark that one as a loss

You dethroned the king.
Thanks. To you, and to WGS, for keeping the seat warm for me.

Top of the ladder, baby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back