Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Please Beat WGS Edition - DRAFT COMPLETE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In. I'm sure you'll link my team name with me anyways but Viney's Troopers like always. I see you've adjusted the format slightly to move to the 6-5-1-6 format this year, should make it interesting and change up tactics a bit.
Wasn't that what we did last year?

Or was it 5-7-1-5?

Fairly sure it was the latter, can't remember though. And I'll probably have to go with it too, there just isn't enough back/fwd depth to go 6-5-1-6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could this potentially be the first time ever that a Melbourne player could actually be drafted in the top 3?

I like Dean Kent but I don't think I'll be drafting him that high.

Draft order, as set by random.org:

draft 2017.png

I need team names ASAP for those who haven't set them so I can set the draft order properly.

Pick #13 eh.

Going to have to resort to shrewd drafting tactics.

You know I hear that Pendlbury guy is really awful. Nobody should draft him.

Can I make a request that in the later stages of the draft we make it a 3 hour max wait time? Last year my pick would come up during work and I don't always have my phone out, IIRC we had it set to like one hour and I missed a few picks. Please correct me if I'm wrong and it was 3 hours already last year.

Can I make a request that in the later stages of the draft we make it a 3 hour max wait time? Last year my pick would come up during work and I don't always have my phone out, IIRC we had it set to like one hour and I missed a few picks. Please correct me if I'm wrong and it was 3 hours already last year.
Yeah we will, needs to be longer earlier though so people aren't getting crippled by missing an early pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back