Leagues Ultimate footy draft league!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
I have created a new league in ultimate footy which goes on the same system as DREAM TEAM in terms of point scoring. However the biggest difference is no one team will have the same player because theres in an online draft that will take place on March 10 at 8:15 pm! everyone gets 2 minutes to select a player and if your unavailable for whatever reason you will get the player that is ranked highest based on their projected scores.

I did this last year with alot of my mates and it works brilliantly. There is a trade window and very realistic to the real AFL unlike everyone having a similiar team. In addition there is alot more strategy and there will be free agents (in the pool) to pick up during the week aswel as restricted free agents for a day if someon has been dropped. The website is ultimate-footy.theage.com.au.

Team structure is 5 defenders, 7 mids, 1 ruckman, 5 forwards and I think 5 on the bench.

If you want to take this seriously and have any questions or strongly want the league code and password PM me :)

I'd love to join. How I should I go about it, just pm you and go from there? This is a godsend as I've been bummed since I'm American and don't know that many AFL fans here in Chicago and my league from last year doesn't look like it'll have another go round.

Hey mate, Im keen to join. Never done UF before but I assume it will be similar to Fantasy Elite so should be alright.

Already set up a fantasy Elite league and cant be bothered to go through the hassle of doing so again but want to be part of another draft!

Couple of questions, 8.15pm AEDT I assume? and similar point system as DT?

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok guys, league as far as I know is full.. draft will take place at 8.15pm March 10 and draft order has now been randomised and is complete.
Good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back