Competitions Ultimate Footy GWS Draft League (Full)

Remove this Banner Ad

Havnt played UF but did the draft league last year, even one a league on centrebet :) so Im in if there is enough interest.

Have now set up the Draft League for Giants supporters and there will be a live draft for it on:
Mon 3 March 7:00 PM.
The League name is Bigfooty Giants
League ID: 685304
Password: Giants

The link to sign up is
http://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/

And just a reminder there are only 8 spots in the league so get in quick!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ultimate footy is the best 'fantasy' sports concept going around.

Been doing it for 3 seasons now; an 18 team draft with all my best mates. Draft day is the best day of the year! Kegs of beer, lamb on the spit, giving each other sh!t for 'poor' selections etc. Absolutely fantastic competition that makes you fall even more in love with AFL than possible.

Good luck lads!

And grats on the Gf win :)
Thanks ... I really wanted one of the titles this year so Im really wrapped..
I have already printed of the certificate and it has pride of place on the fridge next to the kids school awards. I have already been paid out on for being a dork/nerd/geek etc by my wife but winners are grinners ( I also enjoy reminding her that she married said nerd:D)

Thanks ... I really wanted one of the titles this year so Im really wrapped..
I have already printed of the certificate and it has pride of place on the fridge next to the kids school awards. I have already been paid out on for being a dork/nerd/geek etc by my wife but winners are grinners ( I also enjoy reminding her that she married said nerd:D)
lol
I am in a keeper league on UF and one on a fantasy footy site, love those and the draft leagues the most, good job!
My wife freaks at my spreadsheets that I use to monitor stats etc, nothing wrong with being a nerd :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back