Competitions Ultimate Footy II

Remove this Banner Ad

As for the co admin thing, does that mean admin priveleages on the site? I do know how to set the seasons up etc. Can possibly help but I am time poor for that stuff so dont hold your breath either lol

As for the co admin thing, does that mean admin priveleages on the site? I do know how to set the seasons up etc. Can possibly help but I am time poor for that stuff so dont hold your breath either lol

It was just an idea, so that the board is not just relying on one mod, so to speak.

Ok I have gone category, but adjusted the points per category, so 4 tackle, 3 kick, 2 handball etc is that ok it was set as 1 for each area otherwise. Getting a bit confused, as to the difference or maybe that’s the wine 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so I have changed it to category, with one point for each including frees, with frees against -1.
Why not just use the model proposed above? Or get rid of frees as no one seems to want them. Up to you though.

Also can I suggest more than just three compulsory list changes. At least 10 would be ideal if going with 40 list. From what I can see most keeper leagues seem to run this way so that the draft and trade period each yr is a bit more interesting.

Ok, so I have changed it to category, with one point for each including frees, with frees against -1.
As frustrating as the Free stats are they do make an impact in real life.

The model I have gone with a few times is Score, Kicks, Marks, Handballs, Hitouts, Tackles are worth 2 points. Score %, FF and FF are worth 1.

Is everyone happy with this scoring? If so I will change it tonight.

Ok, I just updated it, so it’s two points for disposals with the exception of marks which is 3, and frees which is 1 or -1.

We seem to have lost someone, so need at least one more player to make it an even number.

Ok, I just updated it, so it’s two points for disposals with the exception of marks which is 3, and frees which is 1 or -1.

We seem to have lost someone, so need at least one more player to make it an even number.

Hey DRB, I just noted that we have 3 emergencies for each playing position category - that would mean for example that each team needs 4 ruckmen (1 playing and 3 emergencies). Wouldn't it be better to have 1 emergency in each of B, C R and F with the other 8 added to the bench?

Hey DRB, I just noted that we have 3 emergencies for each playing position category - that would mean for example that each team needs 4 ruckmen (1 playing and 3 emergencies). Wouldn't it be better to have 1 emergency in each of B, C R and F with the other 8 added to the bench?

Yeah, that’s a bit strange lol, I will change it.

Ok, we have an even number, yay. Still room for two more if anyone is interested.

Don’t forget the draft is on tonight, starting at 8.00pm. Each pick has one hour, so set your picks up, otherwise the computer will pick the player for you, and you don’t want an injured Tom Mitchell as your first pick.

Happy drafting folks.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back