Competitions Ultimate Footy II

Remove this Banner Ad

Heads up folks, the draft flips after each round. So pick 10 gets pick 11 then we work back through the order the other way. So if you've got a pick within the first couple at either end, hang around to take your second pick soon after to speed the process along. 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Everyone
I am glad your new league is up and running. We actually have a keeper league that has been running for about 4 years and we need 2 new coaches. We are points based, 14 teams, and you get to keep 9 players from the list last year (19 player squads). The available teams actually have some pretty good players.and draft live (1 minute picks). message me or email 'emailjameshere@yahoo.com.au'

thanks

I agree with this. I had to sort my SuperCoach dream team and 2 UF teams in about 40 minutes whist cooking tea. Was very rushed to be honest. Hate the way the fixture is and the way teams are released.

Attention all. I just did a dumb thing and hit the wrong button when trying reject a trade proposed to me by Deadly Dunkley.

I've contacted Dogs_r_barking and Deadly Dunkley by DM,however I want everyone to know I do not agree to trade Peter Wright for Jacob Hopper...not inky is it an error, but it is also a s**t trade proposal....I am not giving away a forward who gets hit outs for a vanilla Centre.

Please cancel this trade

is there anyway to change the lockout to a rolling lockout? locked out of making changes before the teams are released seems a bit counter productive.

I have changed it to the first game on Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back