Competitions Ultimate Footy II

Remove this Banner Ad

Attention all. I just did a dumb thing and hit the wrong button when trying reject a trade proposed to me by Deadly Dunkley.

I've contacted Dogs_r_barking and Deadly Dunkley by DM,however I want everyone to know I do not agree to trade Peter Wright for Jacob Hopper...not inky is it an error, but it is also a s**t trade proposal....I am not giving away a forward who gets hit outs for a vanilla Centre.

Please cancel this trade

Haha so I’ve just read this! s**t trade proposal!??!

(Clears throat, picks up mike)

Hopper
- 23 kicks
- 10 handpasses
- 7 marks
- second best on ground
- also.....9/8

You’d better take that ‘second chance’

Vanilla my baboons hairy behind!!

(Drops mike moves on :)...)

Geeze you were very keen not to do the trade though i’ll give ya that!

xoxo

I would think we probably all need to have a talk about how to set this up going forward. Personally I would like it to be as close to AFL rules as possible, I.e three changes mandatory.

Hi All, I see Ultimate Footy is back, though no longer sponsored by the Age. (need to google ultimate footy then sign up and link to last year account). Are we doing this keeper league again as it was good fun last year? If so, I'm in:)

Hi All, I see Ultimate Footy is back, though no longer sponsored by the Age. (need to google ultimate footy then sign up and link to last year account). Are we doing this keeper league again as it was good fun last year? If so, I'm in:)
I'm happy to go again

I like the three mandatory changes rule but then however many you like after that? Will mean not many established players up for grabs though (mostly retirements?).

hi all, Link to renew your keeper league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, we have 8 players currently, ideally we need 12, any other takers?

I can’t seem to set a future time for the draft, so instead thought we could do the draft on Sunday 8 March, @8.00pm. Is everyone happy with this? You can set your draft ratings.

I can’t seem to set a future time for the draft, so instead thought we could do the draft on Sunday 8 March, @8.00pm. Is everyone happy with this? You can set your draft ratings.

Maybe post on the main board to see if we can get 4 more? 8th March works for me!

If we end up with a smaller group of teams do we just release the players from those dead teams into the draft pool? Cheers

so who hasnt re-signed up then, and how long do we give them before offering spots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back