Competitions Ultimate Footy II

Northern Dogs

All Australian
Jul 9, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
/
Ok, we have 8 players currently, ideally we need 12, any other takers?

I can’t seem to set a future time for the draft, so instead thought we could do the draft on Sunday 8 March, @8.00pm. Is everyone happy with this? You can set your draft ratings.

I note in settings that the draft is set to be Auto pick. Shouldn't this be live online for next Sunday?

Now that our league is full with 14 teams, I assume the new coaches get assigned a team from a non returning coach and the nominated keepers are confirmed by the league manager. Does that seem correct?

Yes, now I just have to work out how to do that.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yes, now I just have to work out how to do that.
How are we tracking drb?

1- when are players allocated back to their teams so we can see who has what?
2- is it three compulsory delistings?
3 - what is the draft.order?
4- - what is process to.trade

How are we tracking drb?

1- when are players allocated back to their teams so we can see who has what?
2- is it three compulsory delistings?
3 - what is the draft.order?
4- - what is process to.trade

Hey BRWB you should be able to see your team now. You should be able to edit your pre draft listings. You need to draft at least three players in the draft.

You can trade now.

Hey all are you wanting the draft to go ahead tonight, or suspend it to tomorrow morning? This will give you some time for trading etc. Sorry I got behind with this.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey all, as we have four new teams who I can’t assign teams to, wondering if we should do a draft from scratch? I am not sure what else to do.
Redo and just do annual. Too hard.

But I'm shattered. Pretty good young list that made finals and new recruits of T Mitchell and Naismith. * it

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arizona Cardinals
The draft order is still a mess. If you get pick 1 you basically own the season as it doesn’t reverse at pick 15. Congratulations to Stringy dogs and BRWB on their grand final year!! O dear - not to worry!

Make me league admin. Ill fix the settings and lets have a one off season

Set one up yourself. The problem I had was we had 12 players from last year, but 14 this year. How do the new players pull together a competitive team? I just didn’t know how, and I wanted to be fair.

Back