Competitions Ultimate Footy II

Remove this Banner Ad

All coaching positions have now been filled and the 4 new coaches have been randomly allocated the teams from non-returning coaches. Enormohead has hit the jackpot by taking over last years premier (so we'll be all aiming for you!), Cittagazze Martens has got last years 3rd placed team, Westside Wranglers has got the 6th placed team while Nish's team takes over the 7th placed one from last year. So all have done pretty well.

You should now be able to see your team and nominate your keepers (the players you wish to retain on your list) by going to Draft / Nominate Keepers. You need to nominate a maximum of 35 keepers out of your squad of 40 (less is ok) keeping at least 5 draft selections. PLEASE NOMINATE YOUR KEEPERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and certainly no later than 28 February, to enable me to confirm keepers for all, process trades (we have 1 so far detailed in our Bigfooty Thread) https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ultimate-footy-keeper-dynasty-league.1237433/ and finalise draft order. Note that draft will be conducted as in AFL, in that we will all take turns and those that have less confirmed keepers (more draft picks that the minimum 5) will have their extra picks after we've all had our five, so it pays to retain close to 35 provided of course that they have not retired or been delisted!
Nominal Trade Order for this year (in reverse ladder order) will be:
1. Lyns Lions
2. Dodds Devils
3.BOG BRWB
4. Deadly Dunkleys (though this pick will be traded to BOGBRWB)
5. Lolern Bulldogs
6. Hish's Team
7. Westside Wranglers
8.Northcote Turtles
9. Beenleigh Lions
10 Cittagazze Martens
11. Northern Dogs
12. Enormohead.

Good Luck to all, any questions please ask and please remember to Confirm your keepers as soon as possible (all new coaches and also a couple of returning coaches.)
More questions from me

The player rankings - does projected mean 2020 projected or 2021 projected? And how are they calculated?

Can we find a list of available, draftable players anywhere?

Thanks

More questions from me

The player rankings - does projected mean 2020 projected or 2021 projected? And how are they calculated?

Can we find a list of available, draftable players anywhere?

Thanks

No problems. Projected rankings are 2021 projected, but I am not sure how UF calculates them (probably based on last couple of years performances with allowances built in for age of player, injury etc.) So you can use it as a guide, but it is all a bit subjective.

At this stage, you can't see the list of available draftable players as we need to get to the stage where all coachs' keeper selections can be confirmed. You can go to Draft / View Keeper Selections to get an idea of who other coaches may be delisting though if that helps.

No problems. Projected rankings are 2021 projected, but I am not sure how UF calculates them (probably based on last couple of years performances with allowances built in for age of player, injury etc.) So you can use it as a guide, but it is all a bit subjective.

At this stage, you can't see the list of available draftable players as we need to get to the stage where all coachs' keeper selections can be confirmed. You can go to Draft / View Keeper Selections to get an idea of who other coaches may be delisting though if that helps.
I've selected all my keepers FYI

What's the protocol around trying to get a trade done?

I've selected all my keepers FYI

What's the protocol around trying to get a trade done?
When the season starts, you can propose trades (players only) through UF itself, but until then, it is best to propose the trade through our dedicated BF thread (or even PM the person involved to keep the trade confidential). Most of our coaches have contributed to that thread now, though 3 or 4 may be hard to track down. Before the draft commences, you can propose trades through that thread that include both players and draft picks. Alternatively you could post a new topic on the UF page itself. Actually I might suggest on UF that all coaches list their team name on our BF thread to make it easier to contact each other without using emails.

Looks like I'm too late.

Good luck to whoever picked up my team.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm too late.

Good luck to whoever picked up my team.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Yeah, sorry Hot Dogs, we waited as long as I could. I had no contact details and posted both here, also on our dedicated league thread under fantasy footy games / Ultimate footy and in UF itself, but heard nothing. I actually thought you may have been grassman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back