Leagues Ultimate Footy - Keeper Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys!

Long time no talk.

Glad to see you guys are looking for a way to push through.

Just wanted to give you an update from a little way behind the curtain.

I've been working with a guy named Danny Page from dannybetsnba on a bunch of NBA statistical data stuff.

As soon as UF went down I jumped at the potential chance to develop a replacement to help fill that gap in the market. Even if it looked like s**t, I just wanted it to be functionally the same. Part of this meant I to reach out to the AFL for an API to use for live data updates.

NO deal, which was the expected response. However, UF then almost immediately updated their site with the survey about a paid service.

The belief now is that the AFL deal went through too close to the start of the season for them to implement category scoring on their site/app. So the plan was to ride out 2023 and then relaunch categories in 2024.

Why they didnt keep UF in place for one more year, I don't know, but now that they are putting a $ value on it I think that they are going to spend the cash to roll out categories for THIS season and try to recoup the rush job costs from the fans.

Either way, I hope you boys stick with it because I'm 99% certain it'll only be a single season blip before categories are back with a vengeance next year!

Good luck, have fun!

Cheers
Lee

CATEGORY LEAGUES ARE RETURNING

Thanks to the support of AFL Fantasy and the results of the recent survey, we are happy to announce that category leagues are coming back and will be available on the Ultimate Footy platform in 2023.

Please note that in order to cover some of the costs of operating the game, there will be a fee involved to continue your league. Full details will be available on site once we re-open in approximately two weeks time. We thank you again for your support and hope you’re as excited as us to be able to keep playing the category format in 2023 and beyond!

CATEGORY LEAGUES ARE RETURNING

Thanks to the support of AFL Fantasy and the results of the recent survey, we are happy to announce that category leagues are coming back and will be available on the Ultimate Footy platform in 2023.

Please note that in order to cover some of the costs of operating the game, there will be a fee involved to continue your league. Full details will be available on site once we re-open in approximately two weeks time. We thank you again for your support and hope you’re as excited as us to be able to keep playing the category format in 2023 and beyond!
UF have today announced that the fee charged for Category Leagues in 2023 will be $20 per team. I feel that is too high, considering we are likely to have at least a couple of non returners.
What does everyone think and how many would be in if we reinstated the league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately, this league also does not seem to have enough interest to continue in 2023, due to UF imposed fee of $20 per team. I have delayed renewing the league accordingly. Final decision will be made by next weekend, so if you are willing to commit in 2023, please indicate within next few days. Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back