Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea on a draft date guys? Cheers
I'll give the four remaining (I still need to find them and tag them) 5 days, then a 4-5 days of trading/draft prep, then the draft from that point on - so draft will start around the 8th.

Last 3 spots available to all comers - plenty of time for the remaining 3 to have returned to their teams.

We'll start the draft 48 hours after all teams/keeper selections are confirmed.

Where are we with this?

No way! I have finally built a team after working at it for 4 years and we are killing it? I’ve traded for Tim English! Tim English!!! It was a miracle trade and it’s about to pay off!! Will Brodie is about to unleash.... Cumming.... Smith!! I’m off to drink a shed load of beers......

For anyone disappointed with the demise of our keeper leagues this year, I have created a new KEEPER league limited to Maximum of 12 teams to start from scratch this year. Open to everyone, so expected to fill up quick. Draft will be on Sunday night 15th at 8pm (AEDT0 or 7pm for Qld). There will be 40 players per team (20 starters, 5 emerg, and 15 on bench). Draft will be live online with only 30 seconds allowed for each pick (the short time is because we have to get through so many picks.) Looking for serious coaches who wish to continue on an annual basis and retain the bulk of their list from year to year.

The league code to join up is https://www.ultimatefooty.com.au/249918/invitation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back