Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies everyone, I'll have it all up and organised tonight.

We need another player to take over a list because we only have 15. We need somebody to take over Ozil 's team, unless he wants to.

I'll allow a week for the draft, which should be enough, and if we're pressed for time before the Thursday game, I can always shorten the time we use to have picks (which will be okay if you set rankings before you're away from the internet or busy). It gives us 10 days for trades, which should be enough I think.

I'll upload a google doc later tonight once it's done with all the teams that anyone can edit themselves if they make trades, which I'll then fix into the website before the draft begins.

We also need keeper selections from hot dogs

I've had to dump an extra player to get the minimum 3 draft picks 3NP just letting you know. Cheers

All changes to keeper selections and trades etc. will be made just before I nod off to sleep tonight

Draft begins at 6am tomorrow and whilst nominally everyone has 12 hours to pick we have to get through dozens of picks in a week, which means for it to work I recommend you set pre-draft rankings between your picks (easy enough to do in the "draft room" web page once the draft begins), and then set to "automatic if ranks" which means that it takes from your preferences. Therefore your pick gets taken automatically. Makes it a lot easier.

If we're pressed for time by the end of the draft, might have to reduce it to 1-4 hours or something per pick.

All changes to keeper selections and trades etc. will be made just before I nod off to sleep tonight

Draft begins at 6am tomorrow and whilst nominally everyone has 12 hours to pick we have to get through dozens of picks in a week, which means for it to work I recommend you set pre-draft rankings between your picks (easy enough to do in the "draft room" web page once the draft begins), and then set to "automatic if ranks" which means that it takes from your preferences. Therefore your pick gets taken automatically. Makes it a lot easier.

If we're pressed for time by the end of the draft, might have to reduce it to 1-4 hours or something per pick.
Thanks for your work again mate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M8 reckon I'm a pick short. If you check draft order i skip from 3 to 5, is it possible to get my p67 back in? Or am I missing something?
You're not, it's just the quickest way to edit the website to put your trades in.
You traded away your 3rd round pick for Jack Redden - Jack Redden was assigned to the 13th round pick of the player you traded him from, and it was easier just to swing that pick across to you with the player already attached to it - if you look again you have two 13th round picks and the 33 players total.

You're not, it's just the quickest way to edit the website to put your trades in.
You traded away your 3rd round pick for Jack Redden - Jack Redden was assigned to the 13th round pick of the player you traded him from, and it was easier just to swing that pick across to you with the player already attached to it - if you look again you have two 13th round picks and the 33 players total.

Cheers back in office and switched over to my PC and its obvious you are spot on. Sorry for troubling you.

Cheers back in office and switched over to my PC and its obvious you are spot on. Sorry for troubling you.
No worries at all. It's no problem because I've made plenty of mistakes over the last few years putting trades into the system.

No worries at all. It's no problem because I've made plenty of mistakes over the last few years putting trades into the system.

aaahh on that:)...while I was rechecking you might want to check Deadley dunkley...seems to have only 2 live picks???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back