Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

I wildly miscalculated the amount of picks remaining, I think it's just over 30 but we're still on track. Hopefully we can finish it today.

Cudi

How is everybody feeling about their draft so far?

Mine is done.

LDU, Ryan and Impey.

Gone for a bit of blue sky. LDU most potential behind the top 2 IMO (and will play at Norf due to their complete shitness). Backing Impey for a breakout under Clarko. Reckon Ryan could be a freak 70 plus goals in the WAFL and mark of year last yr and still only 21....and they're all no doubt training the house down.

Last edited:
Bonar, Morrison, Worpel, Balta. Covered all positions, wanted a little more forward depth and a few ready to play options so pretty satisfied. Bonar @ 11 is a bargain IMO cause GWS depth suddenly became non existent, he has fwd status and he's a man child.

I see you finally got your hands on Sean Lemmens Dannnnnnnnnn

Good luck with him. He was a giant potato for me
Yeah I'm not sure about this pick, it's a bit of a hope-filled one. Historically I don't really rate him but I was looking for some slightly shorter-term forward impact and he looked quite impressive in the small amount of JLT he played before injury.

Feel like I need a few more in and under brute type players. Hopefully Dow and Kelly fill that need. Miners looks like he could be a pressure player and Do Koning was the one I was unsure of, but I need an up and coming ruck on my list for future.

Fairly happy given who I had the choice of at each pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went into the draft/trade period hoping to strengthen my team for next year and try to improve from my 2nd position finish.

I've made no trades and I don't think anyone I've drafted will be in my team next year. Improvement from within I guess is the plan now!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure how I went with my first draft. Didn’t really have a game plan going in so I ended up just getting first year players with my first four picks. Got Tom Bell and Daisy Thomas with my last two picks who can hopefully provide bench cover for my forward line this year but probably won’t survive the cut when it comes to delistings.

Don’t mind my team. Think the backline and midfield are quite strong but the forwards and rucks are quite weak. Wanted to improve my ruck stocks but didn’t, that might have to be the plan for next season. Where did my team finish last season?

Not sure how I went with my first draft. Didn’t really have a game plan going in so I ended up just getting first year players with my first four picks. Got Tom Bell and Daisy Thomas with my last two picks who can hopefully provide bench cover for my forward line this year but probably won’t survive the cut when it comes to delistings.

Don’t mind my team. Think the backline and midfield are quite strong but the forwards and rucks are quite weak. Wanted to improve my ruck stocks but didn’t, that might have to be the plan for next season. Where did my team finish last season?

Just about mid table - 7th or 8th of 14. I feel like you want to trade English to me. If we must we must - let me know what you want for him and I'll try to accomodate :)

Only Chardee on the board then Lumberjacks to finish off the remainder of the picks. Will be done with a full day to mess around with squads ahead of Thursday night's game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back