Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

Very tough league to win, congrats to BenF for taking it out. Tough offseason coming up. Hopefully the good level of participation continues once again into next season.

Congratulations to cleveland for taking out the premiership!

Finished third in the end. Pretty happy with that considering I wasn't sure what to expect coming into the season. Gaff's moment of thuggery hurt. :(
??? Don't think it's me haha

I reckon if we get logins sorted by end of month, can make trades up to and during JLT games then do draft immediately after the last preseason game of the first week (March 4). It can continue on during week two of JLT which means we'd have 17 days to complete draft.

I'm gonna be out for this year. Thanks for a good couple of years though

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Real worry around Ultimate Footy this year. Separated from Footy Prophet who did their ranking and positions / stats etc and have been ultra quiet for months. Can see them shutting down without many good alternatives. Has anyone used TheBench before? https://thebench.com.au/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real worry around Ultimate Footy this year. Separated from Footy Prophet who did their ranking and positions / stats etc and have been ultra quiet for months. Can see them shutting down without many good alternatives. Has anyone used TheBench before? https://thebench.com.au/
They did the same last year, have been separated from Footy Prophet for years. Had a big quiet period. No idea why, and they shouldn't, but not giving it up just yet. Am sure Footy Prophet would take the game back if the age no longer wanted it.

They did the same last year, have been separated from Footy Prophet for years. Had a big quiet period. No idea why, and they shouldn't, but not giving it up just yet. Am sure Footy Prophet would take the game back if the age no longer wanted it.

I'm pretty sure they were still affiliated with them last year still, posting about positions changes and the draft kit etc, but all good they just replied to a message saying they will be doing it again this year so disregard my post!

I'm pretty sure they were still affiliated with them last year still, posting about positions changes and the draft kit etc, but all good they just replied to a message saying they will be doing it again this year so disregard my post!
Yeah they still help with position changes etc., they created the game but the Age bought it from them. It launches in a couple weeks if my sources are correct.

Yeah they still help with position changes etc., they created the game but the Age bought it from them. It launches in a couple weeks if my sources are correct.

Ah ok understood thanks. Do you know who is doing their rankings / changes / stats etc now? All in house?

Any spots open for this?
Speedymeloni is out so there'll be a spot if you want it. The only problem is that you will inherit a team, not build it from scratch, so it's up to you to decide if that sounds appealing or not.

Definitely a tough league to turn things around quickly in but it's still fun to try none the less. Few decent pieces on Speedymeloni's list but no shortage of work to do to try and swing the ship around. The FA pool is shallow and signings are a difficult asset to use to improve your list with many just rotating bottom end list spots. It leaves the draft and smart trade moves as your best option for a quick climb up the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back