Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are down to around 20 picks left, and the last handful is all for the same team. Plenty of time so we will be right. Just keep tagging whoever has next pick and the process speeds up significantly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of off season trade movement but initial signs are good, apart from bringing in Harley Bennell. Play with fire and you get burned. Hopefully a half decent free agent emerges soon.

Trade Block:

Ablett
Tippa
Hannebery
Horlin-Smith
Nic nat
Puopolo
Trengove
Newness
Kennedy
Sexton

Id look at Kennedy and Nic Nat look at BOG and let me know if anything of interest

Looking for a spot in a keeper's league if there's one available. I'm even happy to inherit a bombed-out, stripped-bare shell of a club. I love a challenge!

League is full, but also, West Coast? I feel like you'd be at the back of the queue.

Haha. Oops. Sorry. Found this thread in a search of the site. Newbie here!

But still, wouldn't you want to beat up on a West Coast fan with a rubbish starting team?

Haha. Oops. Sorry. Found this thread in a search of the site. Newbie here!

But still, wouldn't you want to beat up on a West Coast fan with a rubbish starting team?

Pop over to the Fantasy football thread located on the forums board or search for Fantasy Football in the search option, should be able to find something there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back