Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

My initial 4 year "trade the pretty good oldies out and hit the draft hard and hard again campaign" is starting to pay dividends ... Deadly Dunkley hits the top of the charts this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ha well done.

Sadly I am Brad Scott....short term trader mired in low to mid table mediocrity.

Right down to drafting Luke Davies Uniacke.

I am Brad Scott😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ha well done.

Sadly I am Brad Scott....short term trader mired in low to mid table mediocrity.

Right down to drafting Luke Davies Uniacke.

I am Brad Scott

I rekon Uniacke still has all the attributes to make it. He's simply been Norf'ed. How the hell they turn so many highly rated players into quite crap players just astounds me....

My initial 4 year "trade the pretty good oldies out and hit the draft hard and hard again campaign" is starting to pay dividends ... Deadly Dunkley hits the top of the charts this week

You've done a brilliant job mate, nicely done. :thumbsu:

He's developing quite nicely imo, isn't being used brilliantly at this point but only second year and made a big jump already.

They still butchered Luke McDonald. Good news article recently about how crap all their top draft picks from the last few years are turning out. Can't be bothered finding it but it highlights their issues I think it's the way they are developing them rather than the dude drafting them. Everyone rated McDonald in his year and he's going nowhere. A few other examples as well.

Then again... Glass houses and all that at the moment for the prince imperials :(

Well there it is! Congrats to Get A Fist In. Thought I could load up on marking and goal kicking prospects to at least make the grand final competitive but your team comprehensively outplayed, outsmarted and out everything else’d my boys for the 4th time this year.

Huge congrats on the victory and look forward to trying again next year. My young blokes are definitely on the up. Feels like the doggies of 2015 :)

Well played - enjoy the victory!!

Well there it is! Congrats to Get A Fist In. Thought I could load up on marking and goal kicking prospects to at least make the grand final competitive but your team comprehensively outplayed, outsmarted and out everything else’d my boys for the 4th time this year.

Huge congrats on the victory and look forward to trying again next year. My young blokes are definitely on the up. Feels like the doggies of 2015 :)

Well played - enjoy the victory!!
Thanks, and well played everyone this year - coming of age season for my boys, trading away Fyfe was a gamble last off-season but it has paid off. Also shout out to Jaeger and Witts who didn't make the team this week for the grand final, they really took one for the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome to see everyone's looking forward to it!!

No longer attached to The Age so you have to re-sign up with the same email that you used last year and you should be able to re-active your team.

I'll organise everything else in the coming days.

Ok. First trade of season 2020.

Zim^zum trades with Deadly Dunkley:

G Ablett
N Naitanui
J Trengrove

For

Deadly Dunkley first round selection
Harris Andrews
Aaron Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back