Ultimate Footy Keeper

Waiting on two more entrants - Cudi and Unknown Caller. No stress if you don't want to play, we just need to find two new entrants.

ZimZum is going to take over Speedymeloni's team.

Draft is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday 6am, with 6 hours per pick with the timer ticking between 6 am and midnight. No limit to trades during/before/during the draft.

With ~5 picks per team, and 16 teams, there's only about 80 picks, and if last year is anything to go by, it should only take a handful of days.

All this requires is if you know you're going to be away from a phone/computer for a day/half a day to set some pre-draft rankings, and change your setting back/forth from "autodraft from my selections" and make a pick. That helps things go smoothly.

Thanks guys.

Waiting on two more entrants - Cudi and Unknown Caller. No stress if you don't want to play, we just need to find two new entrants.

ZimZum is going to take over Speedymeloni's team.

Draft is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday 6am, with 6 hours per pick with the timer ticking between 6 am and midnight. No limit to trades during/before/during the draft.

With ~5 picks per team, and 16 teams, there's only about 80 picks, and if last year is anything to go by, it should only take a handful of days.

All this requires is if you know you're going to be away from a phone/computer for a day/half a day to set some pre-draft rankings, and change your setting back/forth from "autodraft from my selections" and make a pick. That helps things go smoothly.

Thanks guys.
Yep, I’ll join again. What’s the link?

Jul 23, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Dec 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arizona Cardinals
Are all the keepers done? I can't do the redraft rankings without starting with Grundy which is a massive waste of time. Can we get a time and date we can do this pre draft after the keepers and teams are set please threenewpadlocks?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 23, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Are all the keepers done? I can't do the redraft rankings without starting with Grundy which is a massive waste of time. Can we get a time and date we can do this pre draft after the keepers and teams are set please threenewpadlocks?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Only one more player left to nominate keepers now, shouldn't be too long

I've contacted UF directly to figure out what the bloody go is. Hoping to get it sorted today.
Shoot me a message for the players you want to delist, I can input them in for you.

I'm in the process of putting in the draft picks in the system (where UF have it where you apply the keeper selections to the draft picks, it leaves them blank at the end of the draft, not the beginning, which defies all logic), and once that's done, you'll be able to see who the free agents are to draft.

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Shoot me a message for the players you want to delist, I can input them in for you.

I'm in the process of putting in the draft picks in the system (where UF have it where you apply the keeper selections to the draft picks, it leaves them blank at the end of the draft, not the beginning, which defies all logic), and once that's done, you'll be able to see who the free agents are to draft.
I couldn't even see who I had in my team, all sorted now though I think. I can see who i've got and working through my keepers now.

Players who are on the trade table
Buddy
Paddy Ryder
Tex Walker
Tom Barrass
Dougal Howard

If anyone is keen, inbox me an offer. After picks more than players.

Back