Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Everyone

I hope you don't mind me jumping into your forum.

I am part of a keeper league that has been running for about 4 years and we need 2 new coaches. We are points based, 14 teams, and you get to keep 9 players from the list last year (19 player squads). The available teams actually have some pretty good players and draft live (1 minute picks). message me or email 'emailjameshere@yahoo.com.au'

thank

Hi Everyone

I hope you don't mind me jumping into your forum.

I am part of a keeper league that has been running for about 4 years and we need 2 new coaches. We are points based, 14 teams, and you get to keep 9 players from the list last year (19 player squads). The available teams actually have some pretty good players and draft live (1 minute picks). message me or email 'emailjameshere@yahoo.com.au'

thank

I could do another one if you have spots. Let me know! Cheers G

images (50).jpeg

Cmon someone - anyone over 24 is up for trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely someone wanting to win this yr could do with the best fwd in the comp in Josh Kennedy!!

So please have a look at BOG in view keepers and make me an offer, the higher the pick the better!!!!

Casted Dispersions (Dannnnnnnnnn) receives: Jake Waterman, pick 48
Sharkeys mutts (Sharkey66) receives: picks 40 & 54
threenewpadlocks - have you processed this trade? My picks have changed so I'm not sure if it's as a result of this or not. If not this trade will probably need to be reworked as I'm not sure what's happened...

threenewpadlocks - have you processed this trade? My picks have changed so I'm not sure if it's as a result of this or not. If not this trade will probably need to be reworked as I'm not sure what's happened...

Is it to do with me being re-adjusted back into pick 1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not all the numbers used in draft picks lined up exactly to what picks people actually possessed, so I've used the round of the pick/closest pick stated with what the intention of the draft pick was. Should be pretty close if not exactly what people wanted.

If not, well, you should have ensured that the numbers lined up or traded picks that were attached to teams!

If not, well, you should have ensured that the numbers lined up or traded picks that were attached to teams!
I find this to be a pretty poor comment considering how last minute/haphazardly this league was organised this season. Sharkey, DRB and I had a PM going yesterday to try to re-jig our trade and all three of us had ended up with different picks than what was shown earlier in the week when the trade was decided upon. That's not something we can be expected to account for only a day out from the draft.

Nevertheless, content with the trade that went through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back