Ultimate Footy Keeper

I find this to be a pretty poor comment considering how last minute/haphazardly this league was organised this season. Sharkey, DRB and I had a PM going yesterday to try to re-jig our trade and all three of us had ended up with different picks than what was shown earlier in the week when the trade was decided upon. That's not something we can be expected to account for only a day out from the draft.

Nevertheless, content with the trade that went through.
I'll cop it - should have been on top of it. Apologies.

Does anyone even know the draft is on?

Helloooooooo?

Is there anyone out there?

We are averaging a pick an hour, so can we make it a 1 hour time frame. I'd prefer to time out rather than keep checking back every couple of hours to see that it's still the same person's pick

Does anyone even know the draft is on?

Helloooooooo?

Is there anyone out there?

We are averaging a pick an hour, so can we make it a 1 hour time frame. I'd prefer to time out rather than keep checking back every couple of hours to see that it's still the same person's pick

Yeah I only accidentally found out it started in the morning, not the evening. Still it’s not a full draft just a touch up for most.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
I'll cop it - should have been on top of it. Apologies.
No worries. I get that it's a lot to do and that life comes first - I wasn't actually annoyed that it took a while. Just didn't really appreciate feeling like fault was then being projected onto us.

Thanks for re-jigging the trades, I imagine there was a lot of work in that too. All looks good. :thumbsu:

Jul 23, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Wasn't planning on picking Max King, but often opportunities to draft a highly rated KPF don't come late in the first round so had to take a punt there. Hopefully he doesn't suffer recurring ACL injuries.

Jul 23, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
BenF you're on the board, then everyone will be aware of the draft. Wouldn't be a draft year without grassman75 complaining about picks taking too long As per usual, after the first couple rounds certain players finish and the few who are left to drft can just turn on auto pilot. Tends to finish a lot faster than it starts. May as well soak it up whilst it's happening cause it only comes around once a year and helps hold you over until the real stuff starts!

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Wasn't planning on picking Max King, but often opportunities to draft a highly rated KPF don't come late in the first round so had to take a punt there. Hopefully he doesn't suffer recurring ACL injuries.
On the one hand I was happy you picked him so he was off the board for me as I have no faith in his body but knew I'd have to pick him...on the other hand, at least I would've been picking a non-mid. :p

Jul 23, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
On the one hand I was happy you picked him so he was off the board for me as I have no faith in his body but knew I'd have to pick him...on the other hand, at least I would've been picking a non-mid. :p
After a top 4 finish it's a punt worth taking, my forward and back lines have been poor for years. Without the backs available, may as well go for a forward. Needed to trade Fyfe to access some forward talent in the draft though which is a bit of a bummer.

BenF you're on the board, then everyone will be aware of the draft. Wouldn't be a draft year without grassman75 complaining about picks taking too long As per usual, after the first couple rounds certain players finish and the few who are left to drft can just turn on auto pilot. Tends to finish a lot faster than it starts. May as well soak it up whilst it's happening cause it only comes around once a year and helps hold you over until the real stuff starts!

6 hours per pick has knobs on it. No one should need that long....wait...maybe that's why my list is so s**t

hot dogs

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is there an updated list of players and the UF/Bigfooty names?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

threenewpadlocks why do I have some bloke from Richmond Jake aarts at pick 322

I think you will find he is already on your list and he shows up as a pick once you have used all your other picks.

I'm guessing this as that's what it looks like as you scroll through the picks

Back