Competitions Ultimate Footy - THE DRAFT - Draft is LIVE - Pick time reduced to 2hrs as of Rd15

Remove this Banner Ad

B: Shaun Burgoyne -- Michael Johnson -- Zach Tuohy -- Sharrod Wellingham -- Matthew Suckling
C: Dane Swan -- Luke Hodge -- Harley Bennell -- Ed Curnow -- Bradley Hill
R: Todd Goldstein
F: Justin Westhoff -- Eddie Betts -- Cyril Rioli -- Drew Petrie

Mids are light, fairly happy with the rest

B Ibbotson
HB Savage Duryea
C Hunter Steven Adams
HF Fasolo TJ Lynch
F Dickson Tippett Mayne
R Jacobs N Jones Graham

Wishing i went for one high possession forward instead of Fasolo or Dickson but apart from that i'm pretty happy with my team so far. Then again everyone's happy with their team in March

Annoyingly that's a good side.

I liked my side last year better. All those guys are being drafted so much higher this year. Wish this were a keep league.

B Ibbotson
HB Savage Duryea
C Hunter Steven Adams
HF Fasolo TJ Lynch
F Dickson Tippett Mayne
R Jacobs N Jones Graham

Wishing i went for one high possession forward instead of Fasolo or Dickson but apart from that i'm pretty happy with my team so far. Then again everyone's happy with their team in March

Needs more rucks.

B Ibbotson
HB Savage Duryea
C Hunter Steven Adams
HF Fasolo TJ Lynch
F Dickson Tippett Mayne
R Jacobs N Jones Graham

I think Dickson has the ability to rack up disposals, especially now that more forwards will be rotating through the midfield. I was looking at him very closely before you took him

Need two more backs before i can indulge in another juicy ruckman.
Reckon backup rucks might start coming off the board soon.

Does everyone actually have a ruckman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Striker475 EFF you!! I was so close to pulling the trigger on Roughhead with my last picked but I whimped out and thought hed slide to my next! Do you think he will be consistent 22 or will Campbell force him out. That was my worry

Striker475 EFF you!! I was so close to pulling the trigger on Roughhead with my last picked but I whimped out and thought hed slide to my next! Do you think he will be consistent 22 or will Campbell force him out. That was my worry
Think he'll be consistent, it's more about whether he gets the ruck hitouts. Campbell is going to be fighting with Boyd up front. JR had a damn good year last year and I think Bev will back him in.

Think he'll be consistent, it's more about whether he gets the ruck hitouts. Campbell is going to be fighting with Boyd up front. JR had a damn good year last year and I think Bev will back him in.

Well good on you for having more balls than me on this one. Could well pay off.

Seb Ross and Roughhead both Gone. So close to getting picked up with my last pick but instead I got ruck insurance like a pussy.

B: Laird, Roughead
HB: Henderson, Bugg, ---
C: Ablett, Parker, Sidebottom, Coniglio
HF: Dahlhaus, Riewoldt, McGlynn
F: Walters, ---
R: Grundy, Hill, Kerridge, Scully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back