Ultimate Footy VII- 2019

harry000

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New England Patriots
speaking of, deeman87 any chance you reduce the time limit mate, people who are here rarely take longer than 2 hours and with the odd exception the people who take 4 time out anyway.

What I am trying to say is, 2 hour time limit is as good as 4 at this point, but I will happily the take the 1 hour reduction!
I endorse this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deeman87

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Thread starter #303
Time changed to 3 hours for now. I hear what you guys are saying, The problem with 2 hours is a lot of things run for 2 hours. Classes, working without break, watching a movie etc. I know in the past this discussion was had and if I remember right 3 hours was the sweet spot. Anyways, got some other full on stuff going on atm so I may not be online much and cant really put much thought into this topic l right now sorry.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Time changed to 3 hours for now. I hear what you guys are saying, The problem with 2 hours is a lot of things run for 2 hours. Classes, working without break, watching a movie etc. I know in the past this discussion was had and if I remember right 3 hours was the sweet spot. Anyways, got some other full on stuff going on atm so I may not be online much and cant really put much thought into this topic l right now sorry.
3 hours now is fine. But once we get up to say round 21 -22 I say we drop it to 2 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitznu

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Need drugs haha

Didnt pick you as a Japan man, what made you choose that as a destination?
yeah man i had 2 sleeping tablets at 6pm thinking sweet ill get 4 hours in b4 i go but couldnt so ****** me more. come over for my 30th ive never left country or seen snow so wanted to bang out a few things b4 i hit 30. im a bogan nerd so wanted to check all the shit out here and love japanese food so tbought **** it japan it is

Marc_Remillard

Angel of the Abyss
AFL Club
Melbourne
yeah man i had 2 sleeping tablets at 6pm thinking sweet ill get 4 hours in b4 i go but couldnt so ****** me more. come over for my 30th ive never left country or seen snow so wanted to bang out a few things b4 i hit 30. im a bogan nerd so wanted to check all the shit out here and love japanese food so tbought **** it japan it is
Hit the ramen shops, not the touristy joints, go for where the locals eat :thumbsu:

Top Bottom