Ultimate Footy VII- 2019

speaking of, deeman87 any chance you reduce the time limit mate, people who are here rarely take longer than 2 hours and with the odd exception the people who take 4 time out anyway.

What I am trying to say is, 2 hour time limit is as good as 4 at this point, but I will happily the take the 1 hour reduction!

I endorse this.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Time changed to 3 hours for now. I hear what you guys are saying, The problem with 2 hours is a lot of things run for 2 hours. Classes, working without break, watching a movie etc. I know in the past this discussion was had and if I remember right 3 hours was the sweet spot. Anyways, got some other full on stuff going on atm so I may not be online much and cant really put much thought into this topic l right now sorry.

Time changed to 3 hours for now. I hear what you guys are saying, The problem with 2 hours is a lot of things run for 2 hours. Classes, working without break, watching a movie etc. I know in the past this discussion was had and if I remember right 3 hours was the sweet spot. Anyways, got some other full on stuff going on atm so I may not be online much and cant really put much thought into this topic l right now sorry.
3 hours now is fine. But once we get up to say round 21 -22 I say we drop it to 2 hours

B: T Stewart - T Langdon - T Jonas - ??? - ???

C: D Shiel - J Viney - B Cunnington - J Lyons - J Polec

F: J De Goey - J Hogan - B Brown - J Stringer - J Melksham

R: M Gawn

U: B Fritsch - ???

sweet cheers ill hit that up first time leaving country **** me what a mission ill never get red eye flights again fully ****s ya if you cant fall asleep
Need drugs haha

Didnt pick you as a Japan man, what made you choose that as a destination?

Haha, so obvious Crimson you old moll.

1551440848908.png

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Need drugs haha

Didnt pick you as a Japan man, what made you choose that as a destination?
yeah man i had 2 sleeping tablets at 6pm thinking sweet ill get 4 hours in b4 i go but couldnt so ****ed me more. come over for my 30th ive never left country or seen snow so wanted to bang out a few things b4 i hit 30. im a bogan nerd so wanted to check all the s**t out here and love japanese food so tbought * it japan it is

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
yeah man i had 2 sleeping tablets at 6pm thinking sweet ill get 4 hours in b4 i go but couldnt so ****** me more. come over for my 30th ive never left country or seen snow so wanted to bang out a few things b4 i hit 30. im a bogan nerd so wanted to check all the s**t out here and love japanese food so tbought **** it japan it is

Hit the ramen shops, not the touristy joints, go for where the locals eat :thumbsu:

Back