Ultimate Footy VII- 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

so i dont get it i have Vanders on the bench but will only let me move him to mid or 1 of the utility spots. He is a C,F which i thought ment either mid or forward. did i get that wrong n he just a mid cause picked him up for my forward line

Should be able to move him to the forward line. If he is currently in emergencies as a C you may need to switch him onto the bench list before you can move him forward?

Should be able to move him to the forward line. If he is currently in emergencies as a C you may need to switch him onto the bench list before you can move him forward?
ok sweet cheers i see what ya mean. wasnt paying attention of bench having positions. with the bench utility do they only cover utilities on the ground or can cover there own position as well? guessing only utility

ok sweet cheers i see what ya mean. wasnt paying attention of bench having positions. with the bench utility do they only cover utilities on the ground or can cover there own position as well? guessing only utility

Yeah fairly sure they can only cover utilities.

so i dont get it i have Vanders on the bench but will only let me move him to mid or 1 of the utility spots. He is a C,F which i thought ment either mid or forward. did i get that wrong n he just a mid cause picked him up for my forward line
No its just a bug mate, so it only lets you move players around and replace them with a player of the exact same position. This happens with DPP and utility spots. So with either, just take the player you want out then it should let you put Vanders in your fwd line. Like with utility spots, you can put any position but say you have 2 centres on the field in utility and you wanna put a fwd on, you need to take the player off the field first then put the guy on, it wont let you do it in one click its weird. Lemme know if you cant figure it out.
Edit. I see im late to the party carry on lol. Also yep utility emergency just covers utility.

Mental. The way the guy from gws was talking on trade radio he was done and only be a slight chance to get back
Shame we didn't go after him. Obv there's a few reasons why that wouldn't have happened but he was so cheap and he's exactly what we need, a hard running outside player who can kick goals.

Shame we didn't go after him. Obv there's a few reasons why that wouldn't have happened but he was so cheap and he's exactly what we need, a hard running outside player who can kick goals.
should have got him back so that Maxy could have got really pissed and chucked on him again

Hey guys what's the deal with emergencies' scores counting? I took a couple players off the field after Thursday's games, so as to loophole Cox, Aish and Mihocek onto the field. Their scores don't appear to be counted currently. Is that not a setting in this league that we can use? It was in previous years I think. deeman87

Hey guys what's the deal with emergencies' scores counting? I took a couple players off the field after Thursday's games, so as to loophole Cox, Aish and Mihocek onto the field. Their scores don't appear to be counted currently. Is that not a setting in this league that we can use? It was in previous years I think. deeman87
I think they will show at the end of the round?

Yeh I was a bit confused by that too. I think end of the round is right.

Yeh I was a bit confused by that too. I think end of the round is right.

Definitely counted at the end of the round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?? That is bloody ages, can we change that time period?
Not sure, I think that is standard. Plus it safeguards the league against some late season bullshit trades that happened in the 1st season.

I take it you made the trade in anticipation of it going through this round?

Not sure, I think that is standard. Plus it safeguards the league against some late season bullshit trades that happened in the 1st season.

I take it you made the trade in anticipation of it going through this round?
Yeah I wanted it for this round, can live with next round though. In NBA fantasy, all trades go to the league for viewing for a period of time you can set, and everyone has the option to veto it, I think if you get like 3 votes it doesn't go through, I've seen other NBA ones where the commissioner only reviews the trades to stop the kind of thing you are talking about.

Yeah I wanted it for this round, can live with next round though. In NBA fantasy, all trades go to the league for viewing for a period of time you can set, and everyone has the option to veto it, I think if you get like 3 votes it doesn't go through, I've seen other NBA ones where the commissioner only reviews the trades to stop the kind of thing you are talking about.
I had the same thing happen to me last year. Made a trade to be able to field a side for that round only for the trade to not go through in time

Thanks man that clears it up, where is that page?
Got emailled to me.

I assume everyone in the league gets the email so they can see if they want to 'veto' it

TheDarkDwarf and I just completed a trade, but it has not taken effect, any idea why that is deeman87 ? is it just a timing thing like the waiver?
It just takes a couple days to go through as others have pointed out. I can allow it or veto it but in the interest of fairness for all I'm gonna leave the 2 day period as standard so all trades are treated equally.

It just takes a couple days to go through as others have pointed out. I can allow it or veto it but in the interest of fairness for all I'm gonna leave the 2 day period as standard so all trades are treated equally.
Fair enough mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back